What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Venkman

Does not have actual Ph.D
There has to be dlc stages now, there has to be a predator map as well as a map for Jason, and a new Edina map for tanya
I've actually been thinking about this for awhile, since these character have been rumored for a long time. Jungle and Forest stage seem like they'll fit pretty well with Predator and Jason respectively.

I've actually been thinking about this for awhile, since these character have been rumored for a long time. Jungle and Forest stage seem like they'll fit pretty well with Predator and Jason respectively.
yeah like, a really creepy, eerie like setting in the woods at night or something for jason (with easter eggs and cameos in the background) and i can imaging a map with a backdrop, setting on Edenia... kinda like the heavenly feel of themyscira... :)

yeah like, a really creepy, eerie like setting in the woods at night or something for jason (with easter eggs and cameos in the background) and i can imaging a map with a backdrop, setting on Edenia... kinda like the heavenly feel of themyscira... :)

That is REALLY beautiful, even for a drawing. Gosh I need to start giving more credit to those darn visual artists...

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
He ran in the original 3 he was in before he "died"
2, 3, 4

in 3 he ran the most/fastest

That said he always seems to "teleport" lol like in part 8 when he drowned dude in a barrel. He might just do that? :p

Not to mention in the remake he's generally fast/ninja as hell

Shad

Magnificent ninja hairspray
Hope he's got a mid-screen teleport where he just doesn't move at all, but the camera just shoots sideways to show him already behind the opponent.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
You know how Noob had a projectile that made it so your opponent couldn't block for a few seconds? Jason better have something that makes his opponent trip if they try to run...

After reading this thread, I can't help but think that there are a lot of folks mistaking Jason Voorhees for Michael Myers.

Pretty sure MM never runs.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I think when you press the run button, he should just leave the fight and make room for an actual MK character to join the cast. That'd be tight.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Jason should have no dash, forward or backward. Just a hulking, menacing walk... Lumber if you will.

In the films, he would be 2 blocks away, walking... The girl trips, "owww I hurt my ankle!", key music, look up, there he is, Jason!!! Machete raised for the kill..
Clearly he teleports.

His front and back dash commands should be a slight invisible teleport, see Heisen Ko from UMVC3.

I want you to visualize....

You are full screen away..
Jason dashes forward
Jason is in your face in the blink of an eye.. Nose to mask.. Hilarity ensues :)

ryuandken24

From the page of Cage!
I am super pumped for Jason in MKX, ever since Freddy was in the last game I felt we needed Jason (Or leatherface). But I am really curious about his fatalities, I am hoping they are SUPER brutal, seeing how he is a slasher villain. Any ideas?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
NRS is probably going to do what they did with Freddy, where both his fatalities are references to one of his movie kills

ryuandken24

From the page of Cage!
I was thinking that as well. The weed wacker kill from the 7th movie would be cool (though it was censored in the film).

Status
Not open for further replies.