What's new

[Jan 9-11, 2015] Kumite in Tennessee 15

Vandy

Kumite!
We are extending the early registration special through the weekend. The registration fee will go up to $35 on September 1.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
We are extending the early registration special through the weekend. The registration fee will go up to $35 on September 1.
How does the venue look Vandy? I've never even traveled to this part of the Nashville area.
Are you guys planning on doing a podcast type deal again? That was pretty tight.

Vandy

Kumite!
How does the venue look Vandy? I've never even traveled to this part of the Nashville area.
Are you guys planning on doing a podcast type deal again? That was pretty tight.
The venue is great from a functionality standpoint - it has everything we need . It does kind of look like a warehouse

I will not personally be doing a podcast - too much work lol. I might go on other people's shows as it gets closer, we'll see.

Speaking of podcasts though I want to work with the community to have a live podcast done either Thursday night or Friday morning. Either on panda or arturo's channel.

Vandy

Kumite!
There is a change to the schedule. Street Fighter Pools will now be exclusively on Saturday - in its place on Friday we will run exhibitions (details TBA). We have also moved the BlazBlue finals to Saturday night.

Mortal Kombat is slightly affected as the top 8 will now start earlier on Saturday night than before.

www.kitrevival.com/schedule

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well, I was pushing til the last second but after Christmas stuff is gonna deplete any potential travel funds so I'm gonna miss this.

Vandy

Kumite!
You know whats awesome? I'm soooooooo fucking tired, that I read

"Mortal Kombat 9 $500
Mario Kart 8 $500"

as

Mortal Kombat 9 $500
"Mortal Kombat 8 $500"

I was about to go look for my MK vs DC disc lol.
Lol I love MKvDC. I actually ran tournaments for it in the past (small ones). While it turned out ridiculously broken it had some great ideas and I can see a lot of its promise implemented and refined in MK9 and Injustice.

If there were ever an NRS-only tournament (hmmm) I would love to see it there.