What's new

[Jan 14th, 2012] RAGE IN THE KAGE - Hosted by WHB (Fairfax, VA)

Creepy00

Noob
Hopefully, we can reach the 25 kombatants mark. Either way, it ll be a hype tourney. Looking also for the next mk tourney on march. Maybe we could reach 50 by then :D

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Total: 16

--SOVA--
Blackula
Vegeta
Curse
Immortal Skillit
Low Sweep

--NOVA--
N0rdicNinja
Flipin Flava
Creepy00
Korpse
Enforcer

--MD--
SWBeta
Eazail (possible)
Citizen Snips (possible)

--NC--
Death
LionHeart (possible)

--NY--
Revolver (possible)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Total: 18

--SOVA--
Blackula
Vegeta
Curse
Immortal Skillit
Low Sweep

--NOVA--
N0rdicNinja
Flipin Flava
Creepy00
Korpse
Enforcer
BeatDownMao88

--MD--
SWBeta
Eazail (possible)
Citizen Snips (possible)
GunsTariq (possible)

--NC--
Death
LionHeart (possible)

--NY--
Revolver (possible)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Total: 19

--SOVA--
Blackula
Vegeta
Curse
Immortal Skillit
Low Sweep
Drummer

--NOVA--
N0rdicNinja
Flipin Flava
Creepy00
Korpse
Enforcer
BeatDownMao88
Lulzlou

--MD--
SWBeta
Eazail
Citizen Snips

--NC--
Death
LionHeart (possible)

--NY--
Revolver

Creepy00

Noob
^ Alright so we have about 20 kombatants for this tourney, good enough. Time to show what Cyblax is capable of, forget cyrax, you need to worry more about cyblax :D
Also [MENTION=10511]TrickyLizard[/MENTION] are you confirmed to show up? And You [MENTION=5442]rev0lver[/MENTION] ?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'm going to bring a friend up with me too. He sucks at MK but he might enter the tourney just for fun. I'll see if I can teach him something the night before.

Lulzlou

Noob
I'm having ride issues at the moment. The 3 possible rides I had are faking on me now. It sucks being carless .__.

Probably not making it there til waaay later if they wont take me.

Creepy00

Noob
I'm having ride issues at the moment. The 3 possible rides I had are faking on me now. It sucks being carless .__.

Probably not making it there til waaay later if they wont take me.
Were do you live? I live on Falls Church. Maybe i could give you a ride. :/

Lulzlou

Noob
You are like in the other side fairfax :( srry. Hopefully you can make it, at least for casuals. I did it once, and i had lots of fun just from playing casuals.
Yeah as long as I can make it for casuals, I wont mind it too much. I hope I can make it so I can decide who my main will be. Raiden is the first character I picked up and I've been having a lot of fun with Mileena. Maybe I'll do both.

Creepy00

Noob
Guys just found by Storms that we can updated when the stream will be up just like on the previous version. After, updating it will be on the front page when is live. So by clicking creating event, it will create sort of an automatic bookmark.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I had a really fun time, thanks a lot nordic,beta, and anyone else that helped for hosting such a great tournament . Wish I didn't have to leave early, but the saints are on :)

Good games to lol, ryry, and immortal skillet, all were close games and very fun.

Creepy I'm glad I finally got a chance to play you in casuals and enjoyed watching your cyrax aka cyblax.

I think next tournament I will come as BrokeDownMao...