What's new

Its that time again. 3 new Injustice themed shirts are here.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/sepharih/collections/259212-injustice-gods-among-us

^Again, the whole collection. And the new editions:

@GGA 16 Bit , @GGA Slips
@Emperor DMS , @Kitana Prime

@AK Smarrgasm

FAQ:

Q: WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE "X" CHARACTER YOU SCUM!?!?!?
A: ......I'm getting around to it.....maybe I just didn't have the right inspiration....sorry.... :(

Q: DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WEREN'T GOING TO REPEAT CHARACTERS UNTIL YOU HAD THE ENTIRE CAST MADE YOU SCUM!?!?!
A: Well...technically my Black Adam shirt wasn't really a joke shirt, but one I made because there wasn't a black adam symbol on redbubble....and I liked the florida Doomsday idea....sorry..... :(

Q: .....Fine.....when are more coming?
A: Soon as I can make them.......sorry.... :(

Q: I hate you
A: Has to be in the form of a question....Sorry..... :(

Update. After sleeping on it and hearing the latest podcast I've decided to indefinitely suspend the sale of the doomsday shirts. Let me be perfectly clear here: absolutely no one asked me to take them down. There is no drama. On the podcast though kitana prime made it clear he has his own ideas for a design he'd thought about pursuing on his own and I decided out of respect to him to make a show of good faith and take mine down to ensure it won't compete with whatever happens.

Maybe he and I will collaborate on one...maybe not, but he at the very least shoul have a shot before mine takes whatever market there is. Don't worry, if you're the guy who bought one, it's already been processed....consider it a limited edition.

I'm going to file this away for how I deal with these situations in the future for sure.

Last edited:
Very cool shirts man. Awesome that you use american apperel too, I hate the super thick uncomfortable cotton shirts. May pick one up soon.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
You should make a Batman shirt of him rushing somebody down and put "Forever Blockstrings" on it or something. That would be tight

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
So godlike, all of them.
I'm going to try to get the Scorpion one.
Also let us know if you do a Raven one ;D