What's new

It's about that time. The Official UFGT and CEO Money Match Thread!

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Are you trolling or serious? You don't even play this game lol. We def gotta do our ft10 random select tag kombat tho :) We've been trying to do that for years
Naw hahah getting into it, though :D Are you gonna be at EVO?? I feel like we honestly could have been top character reps if we decided to use our alts in tournament hahah. We could also tag random selects too cause I know @MITDJT and @Denzell would love to join in on that hahaha

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Naw hahah getting into it, though :D Are you gonna be at EVO?? I feel like we honestly could have been top character reps if we decided to use our alts in tournament hahah. We could also tag random selects too cause I know @MITDJT and @Denzell would love to join in on that hahaha
Yes!!!! 4-player drunk tag team random select matches are the bomb on MK9. I'll be at Evo :D What if me and Denzell were on a team and we kept getting Kung Lao and Cyrax while you and MIT kept getting like Jade and Stryker lmao

Insuperable

Yes!!!! 4-player drunk tag team random select matches are the bomb on MK9. I'll be at Evo :D What if me and Denzell were on a team and we kept getting Kung Lao and Cyrax while you and MIT kept getting like Jade and Stryker lmao
hahahah fuck that! imo we should do me and you vs djt and mit, me and mit vs you and djt, me and djt vs you and mit. So many matches = so many chances of getting a low tier on the character select roulette hahaha

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
im going to be at one or the other most likely, hopefully both. ill be down to do some MMs. any takers? btw, if i think i have no chance against you, i will straight up say fuck that hahahaha. and if by chance any of you NRS heads play SC5, i will take any and all MMs in that game against any NRS heads. that includes KDZ but i feel no reason to MM him there because if i really wanted to i can do that in like 15 minutes if hes around lol

ForeverKing

hahahah fuck that! imo we should do me and you vs djt and mit, me and mit vs you and djt, me and djt vs you and mit. So many matches = so many chances of getting a low tier on the character select roulette hahaha
this would be.............. HYPEEEEEE
Sounds like a plan guys. It can be money matches or it can just be for fun idc haha. Us 4 are like the best of the best when it comes to knowing the whole roster. All we need is REO up in here and it would be complete

Insuperable

Sounds like a plan guys. It can be money matches or it can just be for fun idc haha. Us 4 are like the best of the best when it comes to knowing the whole roster. All we need is REO up in here and it would be complete
I definitely regret not using that roster knowledge to my advantage during my prime lmao. I did so much with Quan, but I could've scumbagged so many wins with Kenshi. I feel like there's one other person we're forgetting for random select. @R.E.O. @MITDJT @Denzell @FOREVER KING There has to be one other person. Probably Scar?? @FCP/EMP SCAR You going to EVO?

ForeverKing

So whatever happened to people calling people out? I understand everyone is scared to call me out, but you can at least call other people out