What's new

It's about that time. The Official UFGT and CEO Money Match Thread!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I know CEO is a ways away, but I'm super excited for it and I can't wait! :D

Use this thread to call out people and accept money matches for CEO2014. I want to get as many money matches in with my following characters:

Batman
Eldriken ft10 $10 ; Dartharma ft5 $10 ; Truth ft5 $10 ; Semi-Evil Ryu ft5 $5 ; Jupiter ft10 $50 ; Isacc ft5 $10

Wonder Woman
Noobe ft10 $20 ; Truth ft5 $10 ; Semi-Evil Ryu ft5 $5 ; Rante Inferno ft5 $10

Flash
Zyphox ft5 $20 ; Noobe ft10 $20 ; Truth ft5 $10 ; Semi-Evil Ryu ft5 $5

Zod
Noobe ft10 $20 ; Truth ft5 $10 ; Semi-Evil Ryu ft5 $5 ; Isacc ft5 $10

Random Select
Og Manimal ft10 $15

I will fight anyone with the above characters in a character-lock first to 5 or first to 10. You can seperately money match all of my characters if you want.
I don't care about the stage, we can do double random for stage. I prefer Atlantis stage lock tho :p Any dollar amount $20 or under.

Ninja Edit: So Charlie Murphy gave me a great idea. If anyone wants to do a pokemon style money match, I am down. What this means is you select 5 characters, I select 5 characters (or it can be any amount of characters honestly), and we pit them against eachother in a team battle fashion. When you lose with a character you cannot use them for the rest of the money match, whoever runs out of characters first loses!

Let's get these money matches going!

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I'll more than likely get my ass handed to me like you do to me online, but hey, why the hell not? Count me in for a FT10 for $10-20. We'll figure out the exact amount come time. I'd just like to say I was able to MM you. :p

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'll more than likely get my ass handed to me like you do to me online, but hey, why the hell not? Count me in for a FT10 for $10-20. We'll figure out the exact amount come time. I'd just like to say I was able to MM you. :p
Which character?

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
No MM for me. Only sidebets. Not comfortable in my own abilities against anyone.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I know CEO is a ways away, but I'm super excited for it and I can't wait! :D

Use this thread to call out people and accept money matches at CEO2014. I want to get as many money matches in with my following characters:

Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Zod

I will fight anyone with the above characters in a character-lock first to 5 or first to 10. I don't care about the stage, we can do double random for stage. I prefer Atlantis stage lock tho :p Any dollar amount $20 or under.

Let's get these money matches going!

Me vs you, push up contest for 90 cash.

First to 600 push ups in 15-18 minutes. Full range of motion(eccentric and concentric)