What's new

Interactables CAN BE BLOCKED in MKX by using the 'Block Button'

I'm not against being able to block interactables....but I am curious on how effective they'll actually be when you can do that.
I'm thinking of the acrobatic character dive-kick interactible. It can be blocked, but it's + on block, so it gives good advantage. Maybe something like that?

coolwhip

Noob
Serious request: Can this be front paged? Maybe it then it'll reduce the panic attacks people are having over a game they haven't played yet and have no idea how it works.

@STORMS @CrimsonShadow @AK RM Blake Everything else is getting front paged, so might as well. This is actually informative, and it's honestly more important than Drahmin not being in the game.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Serious request: Can this be front paged? Maybe it then it'll reduce the panic attacks people are having over a game they haven't played yet and have no idea how it works.

@STORMS @CrimsonShadow @AK RM Blake Everything else is getting front paged, so might as well. This is actually informative, and it's honestly more important than Drahmin not being in the game.
Today I can. Last night I was busy battling keeping TYM online.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Watch the interactables be Super Plus on Block guaranteeing free unblockable moves and shit. Just so Boon kould troll us... lol.

But yeah.. This is what I expected as soon as I saw them in the first trailer. Making MK characters more acrobatic and less Bullsh*t. Trying to find a happy medium.

trufenix

bye felicia
Here's a quick list. Only Scorp and Ladybug ever use them, so its not clear if everybody does something different, but I kinda doubt Master Blaster does a ninja jump off the left hand side.

Frozen forest:
Stump - From the left scorpion jumps in on Sub. From the right Scorpion jumps off it and the tree branch.
Tree Branch - Gymnast kick from trailer
Far Left Tree - Interactible x-ray?

Pirate Bay
Bridge Support - Ladybug jumps off it
Left side of screen - Ladybug corner escapes
Barrel - Thrown by ladybug
Far right Box -unused
Far right chain - Ladybug swing attack, the chain does not go back to where it started afterward.
Rising corpse - Master Blaster throws it, possibly respawning

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I was dreading the bs of igau interactables. Good to see you can just block it. With pretty much my only worry squashed, bring the HYPE.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Interactibles weren't a problem. Characters that could abuse them where the problem. MMH and Batgirl get out of interactibles for free. While Zod can literally throw the entire stage at you for free whenever he get's trait out.

Basically, dumb DLC characters, not interactibles, where the problem.
I'm aware of this, but there's a simple solution to fix that. Turn them off for competitive play.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Some folks need to accept, this isnt injustice. Its mk.

Glad, interactables are blockable as they should be makes sense too with the characters. I mean, superman picks up a car obviously that shouldnt be blockable...

Youre not going to see fucking sub zero do that though, lmao....

Want them unblockable? Theres a solution for that, its called Injustice ;-)