What's new

Interactables CAN BE BLOCKED in MKX by using the 'Block Button'

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
You think they'll still otg then?
Gotta think NO.

As for setups you can force someone to block a interacble and then go into some other kind of pressure or teleport or projectile them.. just guessing but their will be setups

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Okay. This tweet alone makes me SO MUCH HAPPIER. I've calmed down and after watching the trailer a few 67 more times, I'm liking the design and look way more. But I will admit, after the first showing, and after seeing all the honky intractables and swinging around... I wanted to vomit.

So we DO in fact have a block button...THANK GOD!

All I hope is that reptile is bad ass and a human ninja, not some stupid TMNT reject. Also, FUCK YEAH on blocking those interactables.
he'll be a tmnt, overtime he becomes more reptilian and in mk9 he was pretty reptilian. He was very cool in mk9, i just hope i can punish dash online if he has that move.

JDM

Noob
I'm not against being able to block interactables....but I am curious on how effective they'll actually be when you can do that.
This is what I'm hoping. They are no longer effective at high level play, but they suck in casuals and people who like them.

THERE SHOULD NEVER BE A 15-20 PERCENT UNBLOCKABLE PROJECTILE BASED ON SCREEN POSITIONING. Fuck interactables. They are so fucking stupid.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I saw that one of the interactibles involved the lady swinging on something to kick her opponent. I wonder what happens when you block that?