What's new

Inside Gaming Awards 2013 - Injustice Nominated for Best Game Story!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Through the Twitter feed of NetherRealm Studios's cinematic director, Dominic Cianciolo, we have just learned that Injustice: Gods Among Us has been nominated alongside four other gaming titles as candidates for IGA's Best Game Story award! You can check out the video below to review the five candidates, and then go to the Inside Gaming Awards website to submit your votes for IGA's Gamer's Choice Award!

As revealed in the video, the five nominees are:​
The Last of Us
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
BioShock Infinite
Assassin's Creed 4
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Go to this link now to cast your votes for IGA's Gamer's Choice Award: www.insidegamingawards.com

Attachments

What the fuck is injustice doing there. There are tons of games that are story based that are better than Injustice.

O wait. AAA games and that paper. I forgot, it is close to the VGA afterall.

Can I get the best dorito action pack game of the year alongside mountain dew blast fps game of the year as well?

No chance.

Edit: How is Injustice and XCOM in over Tomb Raider?

TR was 2012 I believe

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
If it were story modes for fighting games, mk9 and injustice hands down. In the general pool of all games? Not a chance. Last of Us or Bioshock Infinite are my choices, and there are still games with much more involving stories than Injustice lbsh.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
As much as I enjoyed this game's story, making it compete against something like "Last of Us" is just cruel.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Yeah I was going to mention when I first saw this article, Injustice's story mode wasn't exactly phenomenal, but it definitely doesn't stand up against games like the Last of us, which were designed solely with an amazing story in mind.

gdf

Noob
I really enjoy parallel Justice League Universe adventures, and have enjoyed the way Netherrealm Studios has made stories.

However, competing against The Last of Us or Bioshock Infinite seems...out of place. I don't have the words for it, but I feel there could have been another category added to separate these types of games.

Granted I will still vote for Injsutice.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
I really don't see the issue with it competing with those games though. Regardless of genre the story was awesome.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Injustice won't win, it's a fighter...but at least people acknowledge the game's solid story. NRS always puts effort in their stories.