What's new

Injustice: unique dialogue!

Hi I'm new, just wanted to share with you these videos of all the unique dialogue I've been able to find within the game. I don't have a capture card so I personally requested this video from this youtuber and gave him all the info I had.

These are very rare quotes that you do not hear often within the game, especially because there are certain moves that trigger these quotes for each character. For most it is their throw move, but for some it could be their special move.

A good example is when Batman uses his super move on Nightwing (Grayson), after getting run over by the Batmobile, batman sometimes says "bad choice partner". I just find these very cool, props to NRS for adding all these tiny details.

Here are the videos of all the unique dialogue I found.
Part 1:

Part 2:

Id really appreciate it f you take the time to look at these and give them a thumbs up if you liked it. Also give me your feedback, tell me which quotes you liked best and what not. Thanks :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Cyborg is such an asshole in this game.

I love it, I can only hope this attitude carries over into the comics eventually.

Not even just these quotes, he's a dick during clashes and even story mode.

---

I really admire NRS writers for nailing the voices and character for these characters, it all fits.