Adam, you mad?
You're Cy-boring me.
Wrestling's Fake!
Night-wuss.
You're bugging me Dick.

Didn't hear "Balance your ass." in the video. Or "War is hell."

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I love the attitude they gave to Aquaman in this game. None of his quotes stand out as fun, but that is the cool thing, he is so serious, like a real arrogant king. It's amazing, they made me respect Aquaman, i never thought that could ever happen!

These are my favourite:

My complete favourite is "Prom Queen!" Hawkgirl is such a bitch!

Batman:
"suprised, clark?" I just found it hilarious. I love that super!

Dick:
"Quit playing cupcake"- To harley :p
"Crazy cat lady"

Flash:
"Hey hollie!" - I just like it's so casual.

GA:
"Arrow man smash grundy"

Batgirl:
"Meow is not the time"

Joker:
"Love hurts, my dear"
"Wrestling's fake!"

Harley:
"Batman Wannabe"
"Meow"

Catwoman:
"You're hilarious" -To Joker
"back to the nest robin"
"I love your shoes" - To harley

Shazam:
"You're grounded"- To superman XD

Sinestro:
"You talk to much" Obviously to GA

They should do this in the next MK, and since we'll have no clash we should also get unique intros, outros. It would be amazing. I just want to know what cage would say, he was so fun in the storymode!

Does anyone know what Zatanna's unique quotes are? I haven't been able to purchase her yet, nor do I really want to. She doesn't seem like she's worth the money.

Zatanna unique dialogue:

Zatanna says to Batman:

1. "Gotta love magic huh Bruce?

2. "Lighten up Dark Knight"

Zatanna says to flash:

1. "Down in a flash"

2. "Shake it off Barry"

You can trigger these using Zatanna's throw.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Very nice find, and thanks a lot to the effort of putting these videos together, man. Bravo.

Flash's unique quotes, specially the "Hey, Ollie" while in running man stance, are hilarious.

But my favourites are:
Raven to Cyborg: "You are cyboring me"
Hawkgirl to Wonder Woman: "Prom queen"
Catwoman to Harley: "I like your shoes"
Deathtroke to Teen Titans: "Keep practicing, junior"

And hearing Lex saying to Superman "Die, alien!" and "You're finished, Kryptonian!" gave me goosebumps, I have to admit. These kind of detail and love to the comic book lore is what makes Injustice one my favourite fighting game ever.

By the way, there are a couple of quotes on the videos that aren't unique. For example, the "Grundy show you!" during trait grab is not unique to Superman, I'm almost sure he says it against the whole cast.

Very nice find, and thanks a lot to the effort of putting these videos together, man. Bravo.

Flash's unique quotes, specially the "Hey, Ollie" while in running man stance, are hilarious.

But my favourites are:
Raven to Cyborg: "You are cyboring me"
Hawkgirl to Wonder Woman: "Prom queen"
Catwoman to Harley: "I like your shoes"
Deathtroke to Teen Titans: "Keep practicing, junior"

And hearing Lex saying to Superman "Die, alien!" and "You're finished, Kryptonian!" gave me goosebumps, I have to admit. These kind of detail and love to the comic book lore is what makes Injustice one my favourite fighting game ever.

By the way, there are a couple of quotes on the videos that aren't unique. For example, the "Grundy show you!" during trait grab is not unique to Superman, I'm almost sure he says it against the whole cast.
Thanks for your feedback, these little details are what make games like this so great. All the fan service in this game is the exact reason why I bought it.

And by the way, they guy who made the video for me just decided to add a couple extra quotes that weren't unique.