What's new

Injustice Star Labs 3 Stars Reward Revealed.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (<--- Sarcastic, I Can't Believe It Happened Again Laughter)

THEY PULLED THE COSTUME 3 MILEENA SCAM TWICE?
That's fucked up, but hillarious.
I knew there was a good reason I had no boner for the Labs.

Dapman

Currently playing as Lex Luthor.
I lost my third testicle to this fucking mode. But you know what? 1 broken controller and lots of blood loss later, I BEAT IT! :D

(I don't normally rage in video games, but holy shit this mode.. THIS MODE... DIS.. MODE...)

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
The problem with this is that the costume isn't even worth it. It has nothing original and is basically his default costume but with a mask. That's just lazy.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
THEY ALWAYS TROLL

Fucking boon does it again, i swear if MK10 comes out and the ultimate prize is another costume im gonna lose my shit lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It tells you what you need to do to get this costume when you are setting your hero card doesn't it?

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
If i remember correctly, if you finish every one ( not necessarily 3 stars) you get kryptonite suit lex.

That's what im aiming for, im up to 150. And my god it's boring as fuck.

And guys don't try the custom battles, i played the Full House one, where you have to beat every character in the game with increasing difficulty...didn't give me anything:).

Im already 100 plus deep in star labs missions with 3 stars in each one, i did mk9s ladder n feel this costume is worth more of a grind then the one mk9 shelled out, i figure i might as well take care of the 3 stars my first go round because i know i wont feel like touching star labs again once i complete it.

Justice

Noob
And guys don't try the custom battles, i played the Full House one, where you have to beat every character in the game with increasing difficulty...didn't give me anything:).
You have to beat them all to get another costume.

Congrats on getting this skin. I've been grinding out S.T.A.R. Labs and some of them are are harsh! It's a good thing the skin is lame since I'll never get it. Just like I never finished Challenge Tower in MK :(

What I think NRS should have done was lock all of the Labs and make them character-specific unlocks so that Wonder Woman mains don't have to go through the hell of the entire Labs ladder just to skill up their main for example. Then they could have rewarded each character with a skin for getting all of the stars for that character and a bigger reward as incentive to do them all.

That Wonder Woman dress had better be in the game somewhere or I'm buying a bus ticket to Chicago....

Seems no one likes a good challenge now n days, its one thing to beat these missions, its another thing to beat them completing the challenges within the challenges, some of them being kind of difficult, im doing it both for skins n braggin rights once i unlock the skin.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Seems no one likes a good challenge now n days, its one thing to beat these missions, its another thing to beat them completing the challenges within the challenges, some of them being kind of difficult, im doing it both for skins n braggin rights once i unlock the skin.
I like a challenge, I just want the reward for doing the challenge to be worth it. If I mained Lex Luthor or The Flash, then I would definitely be doing what I can to complete the challenges. But since I don't main them and have no plans to ever main them I see no reason to do these challenges to unlock costumes for characters I'll most likely never use.

Dpayne82

Noob
I like a good challenge. I actually really enjoyed the MK challenge tower. I find a lot of the side objectives to be tedious in Star Labs moreso than challenging (like an early superman one where you have to avoid falling rocks which feels like it comes down to luck more than anything), but at some point I'll power my way through star labs.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe we're being trolled hard but then again maybe, just MAYBE if you've done it, you'll get some special DLC :p

Stars Lab is fun but there is no way I'll ever get 3 stars on all the missions.

THEY ALWAYS TROLL

Fucking boon does it again, i swear if MK10 comes out and the ultimate prize is another costume im gonna lose my shit lol
Yeah when we learned the prize in MK9's challenge tower was that almost naked Miellena from story mode my friends and I were let down. We were hoping for an unlockable fighter instead. But at least you can actually skip some of the tower and not get prefect on everything.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Prize for MK challenge tower: One fucking skin.
Prize for Injustice S.T.A.R. Labs: One fucking skin.

Seriously, NRS? "The ultimate prize"? The Mileena skin - while kind of funny and a decent troll - sucked and even that was better than one skin for the Flash. Give us something worthwhile, for crying out loud.

Prize for MK challenge tower: One fucking skin.
Prize for Injustice S.T.A.R. Labs: One fucking skin.

Seriously, NRS? "The ultimate prize"? The Mileena skin - while kind of funny and a decent troll - sucked and even that was better than one skin for the Flash. Give us something worthwhile, for crying out loud.
its actually 2 skins