What's new

Injustice Star Labs 3 Stars Reward Revealed.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah. That's a costume I will never get unless there is an alternate method. I didn't buy Injustice to grind mini games. I suck at the star labs missions. I gave up any hope once Deathstokes first mission is glitched on my disc.
The fact that they had iOS exclusive content made me salty.

Can't see the video, but if it is a Flash skin, then that's good news. Because I don't play Flash, and there's no way that I'm going to grind out 3 stars on some of those intensely aggravating missions.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
for all you people like " meh i'll never play the flash anyway, now let me get back to my zoning" are too cowardly to use the flash anyway, hide behind your zoning and walk-back tactics, fools. i am the anti zoning master, you all are not worthy of playing the flash anyway. :joker:

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I really don't understand the logic that went into making that the 3 star reward.

The costume is cool and all, but it's just for one character, and honestly there are better alt costumes, like Grundy's Boss costume, or even Godfall Superman.

That is such a huge time sink and so much effort just for one costume for one character, at least for MK9 fleshpit mileena, it took a bit, but you could skip missions if you want and cheat your way to the outfit, and the outfit was something that would appeal to a large amount of the audience even if they didn't play Mileena.

Plus they revealed the costume to us weeks before the game even came out, it's like they are straight trolling people with this.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I just started the S.T.A.R.S. Lab missions and I'm incredibly bored. Some of the missions were fun but three-starring them all is going to be an immense pain that I don't even think I want to bother with.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I thought it was going to be the Wonder Woman costume from storymode...the sexy one...the Lita shirt. *drool*