What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

Reedoms

Noob
If they are going with obscure characters wouldn´t it make sense to do it with characters with movie potentiel. I don´t know much about Killer frost but she doesn´t seems to be the person with the highest movie potentiel..
Maybe paired with Firestorm but it seems very unlikely. Those 2 are so under the radar to casuals it isn't even funny. Which is sad because Firestorm is a pretty cool concept.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Maybe paired with Firestorm but it seems very unlikely. Those 2 are so under the radar to casuals it isn't even funny. Which is sad because Firestorm is a pretty cool concept.
Firestorm was on robot chicken so I think they at least know he exists

Captain Cold is also on the list
they probably put her on there because every one is talking about her now or just to mess with us
Captain Cold has to be in this game :mad:
Well the same thing happend to hawkgirl before she was shown in a trailer, she was added to the list a few days before the release of the trailer so..

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
The amount of fucks given about Killer Frost by Comic Book readers is probably the same amount of fucks given about Captain Cold as non Comic Book readers

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Okay, enough. It makes no sense for her to be on the villain picture, no matter who is on who's side in this damn game. The heroic portrait on the achievements has Batman and Superman side by side and we already know that they're on opposite sides of this fight, so it's obvious the portraits are by what they are generally seen as.
Lmao, you guys are so stubborn.

Trigon IS a villain. If he has possessed Raven... while she is possessed, she's a villain. There's no other thing she could be. Could easily be a reason to put her in the villain picture.

I have my knife and fork ready for eating crow... I suggest you all do the same.

Lmao, you guys are so stubborn.

Trigon IS a villain. If he has possessed Raven... while she is possessed, she's a villain. There's no other thing she could be. Could easily be a reason to put her in the villain picture.

I have my knife and fork ready for eating crow... I suggest you all do the same.
No. It's not. When Superman goes crazy with rage, he's a villain. If Lex Luthor donates half of his fortune to save a bunch of dying orphans, he's a hero. That doesn't matter. Look at these images. They are showing them in their TRADITIONAL ROLES. For the most part, Raven is considered by the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW HER CHARACTER to be a HERO. Not a villain. I'm not disputing that the image could be Raven. I am just saying that if it is, it makes no sense for her to be in there with a bunch of villains.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
No. It's not. When Superman goes crazy with rage, he's a villain. If Lex Luthor donates half of his fortune to save a bunch of dying orphans, he's a hero. That doesn't matter. Look at these images. They are showing them in their TRADITIONAL ROLES. For the most part, Raven is considered by the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW HER CHARACTER to be a HERO. Not a villain. I'm not disputing that the image could be Raven. I am just saying that if it is, it makes no sense for her to be in there with a bunch of villains.
I wouldn't really say superman is the villain and batman is the hero its more of a grey area for both

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
OMG dude... the point is if it's TRIGON, it's NOT Raven. Therefor, it would make sense for Raven to be on the villain picture.

We shall see.

Besides all the achievement even says is, "Complete Battle Mode" ... It doesn't say... use only villains to do whatever. Raven or Trigon Raven could be part of this "Battle Mode"

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
OMG dude... the point is if it's TRIGON, it's NOT Raven. Therefor, it would make sense for Raven to be on the villain picture.

We shall see.

Besides all the achievement even says is, "Complete Battle Mode" ... It doesn't say... use only villains to do whatever. Raven or Trigon Raven could be part of this "Battle Mode"
smh

And the acheivement "Rise to the top" is to complete Classic Battle with any character and the image is a Superman logo.

The achievement "Superhuman" is to perform every characters super move and it's a picture of the 7 main Justice League heroes in Injustice.

The images, absolutely all of them, aren't relevant to the storyline. And you think that this one image that everyone is questioning, is part of the storyline? I understand at this point it's all opinions, but for you to be calling every other person stubborn because they think your opinion is beyond wrong.... then you have to probably rethink who might be the stubborn one.

I just want to know how you'll feel if that doesn't end up being Raven. Will you be like "Oh, I was wrong. Okay." or will you still be thinking in your head "Well it still could of been Raven if she went evil in the story"

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
It's like the idiot fanboys don't want to give up hope that it's Raven. And let's ignore that fact that her skin is orange in the comic and the two woman in the pic are Pale/Blueish.

Seriously people should just stick to the Killer Frost/Circe speculation.

It's like the idiot fanboys don't want to give up hope that it's Raven. And let's ignore that fact that her skin is orange in the comic and the two woman in the pic are Pale/Blueish.

Seriously people should just stick to the Killer Frost/Circe speculation.
Her skin in the comic has no bearing on this discussion as the one screenshot of her we have, blurry as it is, shows her with pale skin.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
smh

And the acheivement "Rise to the top" is to complete Classic Battle with any character and the image is a Superman logo.

The achievement "Superhuman" is to perform every characters super move and it's a picture of the 7 main Justice League heroes in Injustice.

The images, absolutely all of them, aren't relevant to the storyline. And you think that this one image that everyone is questioning, is part of the storyline? I understand at this point it's all opinions, but for you to be calling every other person stubborn because they think your opinion is beyond wrong.... then you have to probably rethink who might be the stubborn one.

I just want to know how you'll feel if that doesn't end up being Raven. Will you be like "Oh, I was wrong. Okay." or will you still be thinking in your head "Well it still could of been Raven if she went evil in the story"
If it's not Raven... I don't really care. lmao

I want poison ivy, but that's obviously not her.