What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
This is not about them being villains in the game. This is just about them being what they are in the first place. Superman and Batman are on opposite sides yet they're in the same achievement picture. Lex is on Batman's side and he's still in this picture. So it's just villains in general, not villains within the actual story line.

Okay, enough. It makes no sense for her to be on the villain picture, no matter who is on who's side in this damn game. The heroic portrait on the achievements has Batman and Superman side by side and we already know that they're on opposite sides of this fight, so it's obvious the portraits are by what they are generally seen as.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I think what Penguin is trying to say is that the characters in the achievement are classically known for being villains. They're not "villains" as in opposing Superman or Batman in the game. If you were to look them up on a wiki, or search a profile of their alignment, it would come up as villain. And I have to agree.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Okay some people might try to argue for what I'm about to say.

RAVEN IS NOT IN THAT PICTURE. THEY'RE ALL VILLAINS, JUST BECAUSE SHE WENT ROGUE A COUPLE OF TIMES DOES NOT MAKE HER A FULL FLEDGED VILLAIN. YOU THINK IF BANE TURNED GOOD A COUPLE OF TIMES THEY WOULD PUT HIM ON THE OTHER ACHIEVEMENT PIC? WHICH ARE ALL HEROES.
I can see what you mean, but then who else could it be? There is just no other character that resembles the mystery person as much as Raven, and it might be odd for this game to have TWO pale female characters with dark purple hoods that have a pointy thing that go down the middle.

If you guys are talking about the person in the upper corner it look more like a male then a female

As for who else could have a dark purple hood that point with pale/blueish skin... I don´t know maybe Eclipso.. just saying.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
If you guys are talking about the person in the upper corner it look more like a male then a female

As for who else could have a dark purple hood that point with pale/blueish skin... I don´t know maybe Eclipso.. just saying.
Maybe, but if it was Eclipso wouldn't he have his iconic pointy goblin ears showing? Although I suppose it could just be part of NRS's redesign for Injustice.

zfallonz

Noob
All of them in the picture have neutral faces except Joker, it's clear enough to see that.

She'd make sense more of course, not saying it's Killer Frost either, small chance.
Iunno..I don't really trust what Deathstroke is doing with his face under that mask.

Honestly, looking at it? I think the overexposure and the pixelization of the picture are giving it a much harder appearance than it actually is.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Circe makes more sense to me than killer frost she hasn't been relevant in years
Gotta start somewhere, you can't just be "irrelevant" forever, saying any character shouldn't be in this game cause they weren't a huge part of one form of media outlet is unfair, not that I'm at all opposed to Circes, but isn't her hair normally purple

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Gotta start somewhere, you can't just be "irrelevant" forever, saying any character shouldn't be in this game cause they weren't a huge part of one form of media outlet is unfair, not that I'm at all opposed to Circes, but isn't her hair normally purple
Well my point was so far every character that has been revealed has been relevant to either comics movies or games
not saying we wont get obscure characters but I just don't see killer frost getting in before Captain Cold or even Mr.Freeze who are still relevant and have many fans

If they are going with obscure characters wouldn´t it make sense to do it with characters with movie potentiel. I don´t know much about Killer frost but she doesn´t seems to be the person with the highest movie potentiel..