What's new

Injustice Post Evo Question: Numbers after Evo

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Why Batman and not Raven? IMO with the d.2 buff Batman has become a decent amount less relevant while Raven has gained more than lost and is a monster as is. Hell, I'd even put Hawkgirl above Batman at this point in the game.
there is no rhyme or reason for batman to ever jump at you without having a trait bat active.
You can't AA batman ever.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Batman's D2 is 7frms with a great hitbox and he also didn't have a reliable anti air prior to the patch.

J2 is still one the best jump attacks in the game.

Great Batmans always have bats out and it only takes 1 bat to stop a D2.
That's nice and all, but he still didn't make off with the best loot. A lot of characters didn't have reliable anti-airs, and now they do. But your d.2 isn't on Bane d.2 size or BA d.2 necessity.

j.2 was one of the best jump attacks, but now I'd say its on bar with Bane's j.2.

Bats are all he has, and it'll take more than 1 bat since if you are coming at me with one bat I know I can dash back for free since the second bat isn't there to punish me. That's if I don't have armor, AM d.2, etc. Even then your bat is more likely to trade with the d.2 than beat it now.

Batman is such a sub-par character, you might as well pick Bane. At least he can do some damage. :cool:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Venom upper is also hella punishble on a read...... so yeah

have fun with that.
Its a shame you are already mid-air, otherwise I would care about that. Good luck reading Bane, the dude has more 50/50s, quick stands, and tick throw set-ups than you can shake a bat at.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Its a shame you are already mid-air, otherwise I would care about that. Good luck reading Bane, the dude has more 50/50s, quick stands, and tick throw set-ups than you can shake a bat at.
its just as simple as you AA with venom upper
if batman thinks it is happening.... he just blocks it and gets a combo.

i mean.... how hard is this to grassp?

When you have to react to your opponent and the risk reward is getting hit for 20% vs getting a 40% combo..... well..... yeah.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
That's nice and all, but he still didn't make off with the best loot. A lot of characters didn't have reliable anti-airs, and now they do. But your d.2 isn't on Bane d.2 size or BA d.2 necessity.

j.2 was one of the best jump attacks, but now I'd say its on bar with Bane's j.2.

Bats are all he has, and it'll take more than 1 bat since if you are coming at me with one bat I know I can dash back for free since the second bat isn't there to punish me. That's if I don't have armor, AM d.2, etc. Even then your bat is more likely to trade with the d.2 than beat it now.

Batman is such a sub-par character, you might as well pick Bane. At least he can do some damage. :cool:
We can play on XBL or PSN if you think I won't body you. Hopefully your connection is better than your logic.

I know the Bane mu very well after playing Scar's all weekend and he can testify stopping Batman is easier said than done. I have no doubt your Bane is sub-par in comparison to his :REO

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
We can play on XBL or PSN if you think I won't body you. Hopefully your connection is better than your logic.

I know the Bane mu very well after playing Scar's all weekend and he can testify stopping Batman is easier said than done. I have no doubt your Bane is sub-par in comparison to his :REO
Scar plays Bane? Looked more like he took a dare and got exposed.
And possibly, but you resorting to "Yeah but I can beat you in a match" kinda shows your argument is long gone.
I doubt you could even beat PND_Mustard :cool:

As far as right now, I think we all know who the general top tier characters are (and things will change of course as we all level up). In all fighting games, it is hard to balance it to where a majority are cool with the balance so we know that isn't going to happen. I say that we buckle down and just grind out the matchups. I hate playing supermans with a passion lol, but I enjoy the challenge of having to defeat him if I want to win a tournament. As far as numbers go, in vegas we still in the double digits so we are doing quite well.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Do you have any footage of your play? For now I am putting your Bane in "Unicorn tier" until I can see you devastate with him.
I dunno if Runway bothered to record, but you don't have to believe in my skills. It doesn't make me lose any sleep.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I dunno if Runway bothered to record, but you don't have to believe in my skills. It doesn't make me lose any sleep.

It's not a matter of believing, I just want to see this Bane. This Bane that destroys everyone. I need to see it. Stop making this about you. I want to see the "Unicorn Bane".

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Why is NW so bad
staff stance ........ he outranges the flash's fastest normals, and his ground pound zoning is safe. and my fastest move is 7 frames, means i can't do anything about staff d1 (no one can really) and the range of his 1f1 ground pound puts me too far for me to d1d2 interrupt him. then i have ti spend my valuable meter to push block him? that sucks, the only thing i like in the MU is that i can jump in on him and 50/50 him from a jump in if done correctly, and that b22f3 sonic pound MB crosses up mid screen, while he is standing, if he ducks at the beginning of the string the last hit whiffs and he gets a full combo.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
staff stance ........ he outranges the flash's fastest normals, and his ground pound zoning is safe. and my fastest move is 7 frames, means i can't do anything about staff d1 (no one can really) and the range of his 1f1 ground pound puts me too far for me to d1d2 interrupt him. then i have ti spend my valuable meter to push block him? that sucks, the only thing i like in the MU is that i can jump in on him and 50/50 him from a jump in if done correctly, and that b22f3 sonic pound MB crosses up mid screen, while he is standing, if he ducks at the beginning of the string the last hit whiffs and he gets a full combo.

Your hitbox does pose a problem to us Dicks tho. I can't check you with 1 after pounds if you crouch or I will get blown up.

If you catch me in escrima stance, it can be very difficult for me to get you off. It's an interesting matchup, one that I still do not fully understand. Muggers has been trying to get games against me for an eternity, but for some reason or another I have always been doing something else. I need to play him and get whipped for a few matches to understand it better.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's not a matter of believing, I just want to see this Bane. This Bane that destroys everyone. I need to see it. Stop making this about you. I want to see the "Unicorn Bane".
You are asking me to show you, so It kind of is about me since I'll have to be the one to present it.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Scar plays Bane? Looked more like he took a dare and got exposed.
And possibly, but you resorting to "Yeah but I can beat you in a match" kinda shows your argument is long gone.
I doubt you could even beat PND_Mustard :cool:
Yeah Scar mains Bane. The "I can beat you in a match" is so I can show you my points rather than just sit here an argue with you.

I doubt you've ever had a date.