What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

Justice

Noob
Catwoman
  • The Tomcat (1, Forward+2) Combo had it’s block advantage adjusted to +3 (from+8).
She needed it.

I'm kinda surprised that Doomsday got squat other then the universal buffs.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
My question is how significant are the SCorpion changes going to be for the character.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I seriously thought they hotfixed this like a week or two after she was released. Shows how much I pay attention to Injustice lol.
Every time I heard of a hotfix or new patch was done I always checked and was always confused why they waited so long to fix such a broken ability. Granted I rarely even use the bola, but having a MB without meter is just crazy

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Alright King Roosta and TAS_DASH I dont care who said what and how it was technically right or wrong. Just knock it off please before one of you upsets the other and we have a mess to clean up.

You're both very pretty now play nice and stay to the patch talk.

So Catwoman can't get better movement but Flash's already good dash gets buffed? Yep that's NRS balance logic for you. (nothing against flash of course), And KF's slide still remaining scrubby as hell...I'm thinking Scorpion won't be alone on that tourney back burner for very long.

MashBot

You're over matched.
In what game is DD too stronk when he lost his oki game with the Wake Up buff and has a 15s trait cooldown. -_________-
You bait that shit and punish! Trait another story.. But for the first time I'm saying fuck the patch, nuffs, and buffs. And picking up a freshly release dlc. There always too stronk on release. Kappa

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I seriously thought they hotfixed this like a week or two after she was released. Shows how much I pay attention to Injustice lol.
They did hotfix it, I think, but only against human opponents. This fix will presumably fix it against AI as well.

Also the hotfix was not listed on the Injustice site, so they may be just listing that stuff with this patch as well so people know/can find the info. Scorpions teleport changes from the hotfix are here as well.