What's new

Injustice Official Hotfix Notes Posted - See Inside

Oh so whatever combo you try after the pushblock is reduced to 0%?

I think it's kinda cool that the tech still works but does no damage. imo that's better than completely removing the tech. Because this way Sinestro can still setup his vortex or land a guaranteed interactable which is still really strong.

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
And Sinestro still gets a vortex out of this and unblockable setups with trait that P2W found

So basically some characters still can't touch him to the point of 8-2/9-1

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
And Sinestro still gets a vortex out of this and unblockable setups with trait that P2W found

So basically some characters still can't touch him to the point of 8-2/9-1
I wonder if they will just leave it at this, or if it's a prelude to a bigger fix. Also I wonder if this affects all systems (PC/Vita/Ps4/Wii U etc.) or just some of them.

Very interesting.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
he still gets a vortex or a gauranteed interactable out of this and full screen space. It is still a very messed up situation for rushwon charaters like CW specialy since trait is easy to get in that mu :(

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!
ALL PUSHBLOCK COMBOS HAVE BEEN NERFED TO 0%.
LEX LUTHOR MINE COMBOS HAVE BEEN NERFED TO 0%.
SO HAVE JOKER TEETH SETUP COMBOS BEEN NERFED to 0%.
Fox, does this mean any Lex Luthor combos off a mine -- or just ones resulting from a pushblock to mine?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!
ALL PUSHBLOCK COMBOS HAVE BEEN NERFED TO 0%.
LEX LUTHOR MINE COMBOS HAVE BEEN NERFED TO 0%.
SO HAVE JOKER TEETH SETUP COMBOS BEEN NERFED to 0%.
Wow. That sucks for Joker and Lex. They probably needed that.

The dmg seems to have beenhot fixed but the utility of the push block into a reset remains. Sinestro can now effectively have 1-2 trait bars already charged when he is down to 1 by simply push blocking into MB shoulder or standing 3 into immediate charging of the trait.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I wonder why they chose just to nerf the damage on push block and not just extend the block stun on push block so that sinestro could not fire trait shot while push blocking.