What's new

Injustice - New Character Reveal to Drop on Monday

Also, the costume Hawkgirl has in that gameplay footage isn't the same that she had in The Line trailer, so we've had a look at both of her costumes so far!

And poor Flash, a mace to the face...

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Oh, if I remember correctly, there'll be a week gap between this round and the quarter finals! This may mean that we get a trailer this time next week!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
We have no evidence that Black Adam will be his own character. I like him, but I really hope he isn't.

Oh, if I remember correctly, there'll be a week gap between this round and the quarter finals! This may mean that we get a trailer this time next week!
I hope so. Or at least some matchups that didn't get picked. I mean, four weeks of awesomeness with new things pretty much every week, and then it just dries up? That would make me sad.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Do you reckon they might have a second Battle Arena, so they can include all the other characters? And then the champion of the first can fight the champion of the second?

trufenix

bye felicia
We have no evidence that Black Adam will be his own character. I like him, but I really hope he isn't.
we have no evidence that he won't either. If anything, the fact that Shazam and Sinestro are playable lends creedence that everyone mentioned in that article are legit characters.

I still have no clue as to why this is so hard for people to get.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
...do you guys remember that rumor of the early build of the injustice site, so far everyone who has been added was on that list. I mean I would love for that list to be right! So many good characters, except it was missing Deathstroke and had Penguin on it....

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
We obviously are going to disagree on that last sentence :D

Picture enhancement done by blackcyborg.

This honestly looks like Black Adam to me. Also, every character hinted at via Youtube has panned out as a character so far, except for Black Adam. And with the confirmation of Sinestro, a character many thought would just be a reskin, is an actual fully fleshed out character who looks badasss. I feel they could do the same to Black Adam with ease. Just my opinion, though.

We obviously are going to disagree on that last sentence :D

Picture enhancement done by blackcyborg.

This honestly looks like Black Adam to me. Also, every character hinted at via Youtube has panned out as a character so far, except for Black Adam. And with the confirmation of Sinestro, a character many thought would just be a reskin, is an actual fully fleshed out character who looks badasss. I feel they could do the same to Black Adam with ease. Just my opinion, though.
Honestly that just looks like captain marvels alt to me, maybe the lighting and distance put it off slightly, but i honestly don't think that is black adam.

Reedoms

Noob
Honestly that just looks like captain marvels alt to me, maybe the lighting and distance put it off slightly, but i honestly don't think that is black adam.
I didn't think so either until I noticed the little snake looking things on his ankles that Pharohs wear on their helmets.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
That what I thought originally also, but Captain Marvel's alt has red on it. And his gauntlets, and leg armor are completely different.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I hate SHAZAM!, he's the only character so far that I feel is just taking a slot from someone cooler, but I'm fine with him if it means Black Adam.

For some inexplicable reason I like Black Adam.

I actually haven't found myself saying "Ugh, not this guy" to any of the characters thus far, though I would have if Killer Croc had been more than just a stage transition.