What's new

Injustice - New Character Reveal to Drop on Monday

I hate SHAZAM!, he's the only character so far that I feel is just taking a slot from someone cooler, but I'm fine with him if it means Black Adam.

For some inexplicable reason I like Black Adam.
Captain Marvel is a personal favourite of mine, in an age were everyone is dark and troubled, his childlike optimism was refreshing,still not sure how I feel about the new 52 version though.
Black Adam is awesome though.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It's mostly a character design thing. Never read the comics. He just looks like a Korean bootleg Superman to me, like he was three inches away from being named Ultraman. That's my only thing against him. As evidenced by the fact if you take off his cape and turn him black and gold, I like him.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
We obviously are going to disagree on that last sentence :D

Picture enhancement done by blackcyborg.

This honestly looks like Black Adam to me. Also, every character hinted at via Youtube has panned out as a character so far, except for Black Adam. And with the confirmation of Sinestro, a character many thought would just be a reskin, is an actual fully fleshed out character who looks badasss. I feel they could do the same to Black Adam with ease. Just my opinion, though.
I never thought Sinestro would be a skin. He's not the same as Hal at all. I still don't think Black Adam should have a slot, but I won't be too bothered if he does because he is a boss.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
I never thought Sinestro would be a skin. He's not the same as Hal at all. I still don't think Black Adam should have a slot, but I won't be too bothered if he does because he is a boss.
I think that pic is Brainiac it just makes sense.