What's new

Injustice Made a Side Tournament at NorCal Regionals Discussion

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why do CEO and NCR have no problem streaming Smash Bros. Melee but Evo does?

Legitimate question.
Because little known fact

This is how Evo works

The game makers company pays hella money (forget the figure but I think it's in double digit thousands ) for the game to be at Evo

Evo checklist to make sure your game is at Evo

1. Is your game relevant?

2. Well attended throughout the year

3. Up to snuff (patch, not gonna freeze constantly ie: spinal )

4. If yes to above then developer is offered spot at Evo for $_________ dollars

Pig Of The Hut

I still hope Injustice blows up big for NorCal Regionals... if you really wanna do something about it and you live close to the event, enter.
I disagree respectfully

The TO is a liar and scam artist who shouldn't be supported

Pig Of The Hut

@AK Pig Of The Hut, man why the west coast got to have some fraudulent tournaments that do just stupid things (revelations, devastation, ncr), it's like without traveling, all the west coast got is SCR and evo haha.
I agree it truly sucks

At least scr is awesome

I wouldn't trust NCR w watching over my umbrella for 5 mins

Because little known fact

This is how Evo works

The game makers company pays hella money (forget the figure but I think it's in double digit thousands ) for the game to be at Evo

Evo checklist to make sure your game is at Evo

1. Is your game relevant?

2. Well attended throughout the year

3. Up to snuff (patch, not gonna freeze constantly ie: spinal )

4. If yes to above then developer is offered spot at Evo for $_________ dollars
#2 is not a requirment

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
if you can, get out there bruh. NCR is garbarge son. Won't ever go back to that, SCR all day.
Ayyyeee NCR +
if you can, get out there bruh. NCR is garbarge son. Won't ever go back to that, SCR all day.
Ayeeeeee though!!!!! aha NCR stands for NO CHECK RESULTS............ because they never pay on time aha... yah im going to try....If not, than i know you guys will do work!!!!!

haketh

Noob
I really wish I could not go to NCR but seeing hw I'm also an anime player I gotta, we don't have the leeway NRS does with other tournamenrs :(

I'm still so mad that BB can break the cap TWICE at SCR yet NCR TOs still think the game has no scene.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
On top of everything else this tournament is on easter weekend. Why the fuck would you scheduled a tournament on a holiday weekend like easter? I have kids so thats a no go right there. Sucks because its the closet tournament to southern oregon but whatever...

Is Alex Valle involved in NCR?

If I didn't know any better, I swear he would be apart of that tournament too since he hosts SCR.

Pig Of The Hut

Welp, I've tried:

https://twitter.com/JohnChoiBoy/status/435226176525582336

https://kineda.wufoo.com/forms/norcal-regionals-2014/

They expect us to give them money IN HOPES of it being streamed. Honestly, we've done more than enough to prove our game deserves to be on any main lineup, so this just confirms all of your doubts. I'm insulted that we've been thrown in amongst a bunch of dead games and they're acting like this is ok. Don't waste your time or money on this tournament.
I tweeted

And ready for the response

Goldi

Noob
There's North West Majors outside of Seattle in May for the west coast too! Injustice and MK will be there this year. Special thanks to @STB Shujinkydink for making MK possible!

Smash is kind of the baby around here, but NRS games will be getting loved on too :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
We really need our own majors. NRS Majors, where NRS games are the main games and go on last, like SF4 and Marvel. Since NCR doesn't really want IGAU as a main game, I don't even think it should be boycotted or anything to include it. It will just get treated worse and everyone will resent the game and community more than they already do.

Complaining about the rain won't make it quit raining. Get an umbrella and say fuck the rain... imo.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
We really need our own majors. NRS Majors, where NRS games are the main games and go on last, like SF4 and Marvel. Since NCR doesn't really want IGAU as a main game, I don't even think it should be boycotted or anything to include it. It will just get treated worse and everyone will resent the game and community more than they already do.

Complaining about the rain won't make it quit raining. Get an umbrella and say fuck the rain... imo.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/we-need-an-nrs-only-major-in-the-midwest.41091/#post-1273498