What's new

Injustice Issue #3

I loved it, I can't believe they went there, and INJUSTICE is gonna push the T Rating, I hope. Man, what they did to Supes is fucked up. Also, I hate that this comic is being viewed as "abusive" toward women and sexist, just by reading some of the Tweets that TomTaylor is getting, wow people!

Wonder how the story is now gonna pan out

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I loved it, I can't believe they went there, and INJUSTICE is gonna push the T Rating, I hope. Man, what they did to Supes is fucked up. Also, I hate that this comic is being viewed as "abusive" toward women and sexist, just by reading some of the Tweets that TomTaylor is getting, wow people!

Wonder how the story is now gonna pan out
lol I found the graphic hilarious where batman was riding on Flash's back.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Will somebody please spoil the story for me? I don't have a cc to buy the shirt and waaaaannnntttt to knnnnooowwww!(like the whole story so far. I've looked for spoilers on the interest but can't find one!

lol I found the graphic hilarious where batman was riding on Flash's back.
Haha man, ya the humor is funny, when Batman was like "Just make sure you go fast enough so no one sees us", haha or when Superman was about to tell Bruce to be the Godfather and he was like "You got that idiot grin on your face".

I have some questions tho, umm, Batman was going to Starlabs before he met up with Superman to go investigate it cus it got broken into cus the scientist were working with Kryptonite right? And that's how Supes got all extra fucked up from the Fear gas cus he was extra weak from the infused Gas with Kryptonite.

And...when Batman said, last time I saw you this stressed is when you fought Doomsday, is this referring to in game/comic story or another time out side the comic/Injustice story where Superman fought Doomsday? If so, I hope they show a scene of that, and what made him all scared and shit about Doomsday.

trufenix

bye felicia
Haha man, ya the humor is funny, when Batman was like "Just make sure you go fast enough so no one sees us", haha or when Superman was about to tell Bruce to be the Godfather and he was like "You got that idiot grin on your face".

I have some questions tho, umm, Batman was going to Starlabs before he met up with Superman to go investigate it cus it got broken into cus the scientist were working with Kryptonite right? And that's how Supes got all extra fucked up from the Fear gas cus he was extra weak from the infused Gas with Kryptonite.

And...when Batman said, last time I saw you this stressed is when you fought Doomsday, is this referring to in game/comic story or another time out side the comic/Injustice story where Superman fought Doomsday? If so, I hope they show a scene of that, and what made him all scared and shit about Doomsday.
-Batman was heading to Star Labs because he knew they were working with Kryptonite under Superman's nose. You'll remember in issue 1, superman said there were people there he could trust, so Batman probably didn't want to alarm him.
-Assuming Scarecrow somehow has the knowledge of kryptonian physiology, we can assume the special Kryptonite-Toxin would only effect Superman, which is why Joker and Harley were just chilling in a boat full of it. Though they probably won't address wether Joker just hijacked Scarecrow's work, or hired / worked with him and double crossed him.
-I wouldn't read too much into Batman referencing Doomsday. In just about every continuity / verse Doomsday is known as the only guy to take Superman to the limit, and in most he is documented as having shown up a few times. So either Batman is simply referencing the JL taking on Doomsday at some point, or cnn footage of the penultimate Superman / Doomsday battle.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The only question I have is if this story will be retold in the game? Or do they expect you to know this when the game comes out?

trufenix

bye felicia
Will somebody please spoil the story for me? I don't have a cc to buy the shirt and waaaaannnntttt to knnnnooowwww!(like the whole story so far. I've looked for spoilers on the interest but can't find one!
I don't know how you can't find it / piece it together, its here, its on srk, its on MKO. Short version:
Issue 1: Lois is pregant, gets kidnapped by Joker, Jimmy Olsen gets killed
Issue 2: The JL (GL, WW, Cyborg, Flash, and Bat) help Supes find out Joker has Lois in a sub. When he gets there, he finds green gas and Doomsday.
Issue 3: Doomsday is a hallucination from Joker's superman-only toxin. Superman accidentally kills Lois whose heart was wired to a bomb in metropolis. Boom.

-Batman was heading to Star Labs because he knew they were working with Kryptonite under Superman's nose. You'll remember in issue 1, superman said there were people there he could trust, so Batman probably didn't want to alarm him.
-Assuming Scarecrow somehow has the knowledge of kryptonian physiology, we can assume the special Kryptonite-Toxin would only effect Superman, which is why Joker and Harley were just chilling in a boat full of it. Though they probably won't address wether Joker just hijacked Scarecrow's work, or hired / worked with him and double crossed him.
-I wouldn't read too much into Batman referencing Doomsday. In just about every continuity / verse Doomsday is known as the only guy to take Superman to the limit, and in most he is documented as having shown up a few times. So either Batman is simply referencing the JL taking on Doomsday at some point, or cnn footage of the penultimate Superman / Doomsday battle.
Yeah I get you, Comic Vine has some good questions: here's what they wrote:

I'm just left scratching my head over one technicality. When was the bomb planted and how did Flash not see it when he searched the entire city? It's of course possible he simply overlooked it, but I'd like to believe he wouldn't miss such a thing without a good reason.

also, I'm guessing, since Scarecrow is dead, someone killed him or Joker doublecrossed him.

trufenix

bye felicia
The only question I have is if this story will be retold in the game? Or do they expect you to know this when the game comes out?
The comic takes place 5 years before the game, so I doubt it. Maybe a reference or a flashback to something super relevant, but that would really defeat the purpose of selling a prequel comic.

Re watching all the INJUSTICE trailer and I'm beginning to think what does Clark mean when he says "So many lives lost, because I held back"

Does he mean he should of just killed the Joker when he walked in the Submarine?

I also want to know when was the bomb planted, and how did Flash miss it?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Re watching all the INJUSTICE trailer and I'm beginning to think what does Clark mean when he says "So many lives lost, because I held back"

Does he mean he should of just killed the Joker when he walked in the Submarine?

I think he is talking in a general way. All the lives lost throughout his lifespan could have been prevented if he was more harsh.

trufenix

bye felicia
also, I'm guessing, since Scarecrow is dead, someone killed him or Joker doublecrossed him.
Scarecrow has a big ridiculous grin on his face, so its obvious Jokes killed him. Question would just be if Scarecrow was working for Jokes or if Jokes just caught wind and said, hey wouldn't this be funny? Hell, Scarecrow might've been part of a bigger plot that Joker just hijacked. That would be neat.

I still think there's still a gap of information we're missing between dead Lois and New Regime. I mean this is issue #1 of 6 and we know that issue 3 involves Wonder Woman "choosing a side". Who knows when Superman officially crosses the line. Just suffocating and stopping also Lois' heart doesn't exactly mean she's permadead dead, comics have been fixing that for years.

As for the bomb, remember they were on a man hunt, not a bomb hunt. Batman just said look for Lois. It could've been in a box under a desk and Flash would've never even looked. It will be interesting to see if anyone else gives him shit about it though. This Taylor guy seems pretty good about character jabs, ie: Gunter the sub.

Scarecrow has a big ridiculous grin on his face, so its obvious Jokes killed him. Question would just be if Scarecrow was working for Jokes or if Jokes just caught wind and said, hey wouldn't this be funny? Hell, Scarecrow might've been part of a bigger plot that Joker just hijacked. That would be neat.

I still think there's still a gap of information we're missing between dead Lois and New Regime. I mean this is issue #1 of 6 and we know that issue 3 involves Wonder Woman "choosing a side". Who knows when Superman officially crosses the line. Just suffocating and stopping also Lois' heart doesn't exactly mean she's permadead dead, comics have been fixing that for years.

As for the bomb, remember they were on a man hunt, not a bomb hunt. Batman just said look for Lois. It could've been in a box under a desk and Flash would've never even looked. It will be interesting to see if anyone else gives him shit about it though. This Taylor guy seems pretty good about character jabs, ie: Gunter the sub.
Ya, he's great I'm following him on twitter. I thought this was Issue 3...

Can't say I'm surprised, since the idea of this happening has been tossed around since last week, but it was well-implemented. I enjoyed the issue, and I'm sure everyone on this board will mourn the loss of poor old Gunter.

Gotta say though, I think I'll be rooting for Supes all the way, when it comes down to it. Can't wait for the next issue.