What's new

Injustice Issue #3

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Re watching all the INJUSTICE trailer and I'm beginning to think what does Clark mean when he says "So many lives lost, because I held back"

Does he mean he should of just killed the Joker when he walked in the Submarine?

I also want to know when was the bomb planted, and how did Flash miss it?
i was wondering the same thing, maybe something happens again in the next 5 years and he doesnt kill joker and another mass murder happens

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm sorry, why are people putting spoiler tags on this stuff? The thread title is "Injustice Issue #3" which means if you haven't read issue 3 then stay away from the thread.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm sorry, why are people putting spoiler tags on this stuff? The thread title is "Injustice Issue #3" which means if you haven't read issue 3 then stay away from the thread.
I think it's because some people are completely oblivious to what "issue #3" means lol. Everyone's just playing it safe for the people that may not have a understanding I suppose. :confused:

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I think it's because some people are completely oblivious to what "issue #3" means lol. Everyone's just playing it safe for the people that may not have a understanding I suppose. :confused:

That's on them, if they can't come up with "I haven't read issue 3 so I should avoid this" then they deserve to be spoiled.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
That's on them, if they can't come up with "I haven't read issue 3 so I should avoid this" then they deserve to be spoiled.
I suppose. Have you read any of the New 52? I'm looking into the Batman novel that was released awhile back. Any good?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I suppose. Have you read any of the New 52? I'm looking into the Batman novel that was released awhile back. Any good?

I only read the first arc of Batman which was Court of the Owls but it was really good, I heard the next/current arc, Death in the Family, is even better.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I only read the first arc of Batman which was Court of the Owls but it was really good, I heard the next/current arc, Death in the Family, is even better.
Court of the Owls is exactly what I am referring to. I keep staring at it on Amazon, but I'm hesitant to click "add to cart." I recently dished out a lot of money for Frank Millers Complete Batman(I wanted a hardcover). Is Death in The Family a retelling or something? I believe that's a old story.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Court of the Owls is exactly what I am referring to. I keep staring at it on Amazon, but I'm hesitant to click "add to cart." I recently dished out a lot of money for Frank Millers Complete Batman(I wanted a hardcover). Is Death in The Family a retelling or something? I believe that's a old story.

I don't know, I haven't read Death of the Family yet and I'm currently reading older comics so I can read several issues of newer ones in a row.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
death of the family is a new story, death IN the family is the old one
ahhhh he originally put "in the" which had me confused. Do you recommend the New 52 Batman? Year One, Dark Knight Returns, The killing Joke, and The long Halloween are my favs. Do you think I'd like?

ahhhh he originally put "in the" which had me confused. Do you recommend the New 52 Batman? Year One, Dark Knight Returns, The killing Joke, and The long Halloween are my favs. Do you think I'd like?
oh sorry i haven't read the new 52 batman, but i've heard good things about it maybe you would like it

Reedoms

Noob
Court of Owls was neat but this new Leatherface Joker is getting pretty old pretty fast.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
You kids are crazy, Leather face joker is awesome right now. If people are planning on reading any of the DC "new 52" comics i recommend Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and JL. Batmans court of owls and Death of the family arcs have been amazing.

You know what I never understood. I am watching Batman: The Animated Series again, how the hell did The Joker/Harley Quinn go from being pretty darn big/thick into skinny stick figures.

Reedoms

Noob
You know what I never understood. I am watching Batman: The Animated Series again, how the hell did The Joker/Harley Quinn go from being pretty darn big/thick into skinny stick figures.
Art shift when they started New Batman Adventures. Korean animators couldn't draw Joker and others the same way and frames would cause some pretty weird shit to happen so Timm made a simplified version of the cast so there wouldn't be fuckups.

Art shift when they started New Batman Adventures. Korean animators couldn't draw Joker and others the same way and frames would cause some pretty weird shit to happen so Timm made a simplified version of the cast so there wouldn't be fuckups.
Fuck man, Harley had a great ass tho. Nice rack too.