What's new

Injustice Interactable Exploit

Now before i get a tsunami of "Injustice is dead" or "no one cares anymore" comments let me just say that i know that it is dead for and will stay after Mortal Kombat X will be out, however i believe that there will be people that will still be playing this.

with that being said....

you guys know the cannon on themyscira right? well we or most of us know that it can be used only once by a gadget or a acrobat character, however with this exploit you get unlimited amount of shots. well it can only happen when you have a power character around who can lift that cannon. When a gadget or acrobat character already uses the cannon and then the power character picks it up and you make him/her drop it, you get another shot of cannon. well just take a look

and big thanks for @Madog32 we found this together.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Neat. Might catch em off guard with that second shot if they don't know about this exploit. Course I play nothin' but power so...yeah.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I knew i was not crazy when this happened. i should have tested it a long time ago. didnt even think about it at the time. glad to see someone decided to look into this more.