What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

Well this is a game that is first in a long time that I really want to delve into, so many characters I enjoy. Just hoping it does not disappoint and has a good feel when it does come out :D

First up though will be Black Adam, he sounds like a ton of fun, and probably only a Super/Powergirl reveal would change my mind.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I just skimmed through this thread

Why are people listing like 5-7 characters they will main? Defeats thread purpose I think
I think the main reason is because the game isn't out yet. No one really knows how these characters will play other than what they've seen. No other games to base their gameplay off of, this is the first game of it's kind. So basically, everyone is just listing their potential mains, characters they think they'll use or at least try first.

Does defeat the purpose of who we all will actually main, but unless you're a die hard fan or something, most people don't have ONE person that they're already sold on.

I will be in an Injustice release tournament in germany and i have to win it because of 1000 Euro cash :D
i will use grundy, i think he will be my day one main

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I gotta add Captain Marvel to my list though he looked boring at first but after hearing his character trait I've changed my mind
Shazam,Flash, maybe Black Adam

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Since I can only pick one Deathstroke is my top pick. Then Sinestro, and Cyborg and I'll dabble with many others.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I realize, but I think its a lot better to just use a simple online poll rather than counting replies.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Right now I'm looking at Deathstroke, but I want to see some Ares footage and a bit more Bane footage before I make a final call.

Skitzo

Noob
In that case, I have my eyes on 5 characters lol

sinestro, doomsday, deathstroke, flash, black adam.

I'll probably mess with everyone

I think the main reason is because the game isn't out yet. No one really knows how these characters will play other than what they've seen. No other games to base their gameplay off of, this is the first game of it's kind. So basically, everyone is just listing their potential mains, characters they think they'll use or at least try first.

Does defeat the purpose of who we all will actually main, but unless you're a die hard fan or something, most people don't have ONE person that they're already sold on.
yeah the thread title should've been

"who are you most interested in to try out first?"

Because let's be serious here... this time I'm gonna choose the gay characters. and whichever one fits my style. But since the meta-game is unknown. I'm gonna look at the 3 I posted first.

My strategy in MK9 was to pick a lower-mid tier that I think had huge potential. I had the opinion that Jade was like 1 tiny buff from being OP. and I noticed the trend of saying she's garbage. So I tried to cheat, and ride the train on her and after a patch. Have the most experience with the most OP character in the game.

but sadly instead she some how got... more nerfed.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Because let's be serious here... this time I'm gonna choose the gay characters. and whichever one fits my style. But since the meta-game is unknown. I'm gonna look at the 3 I posted first.

My strategy in MK9 was to pick a lower-mid tier that I think had huge potential. I had the opinion that Jade was like 1 tiny buff from being OP. and I noticed the trend of saying she's garbage. So I tried to cheat, and ride the train on her and after a patch. Have the most experience with the most OP character in the game.

but sadly instead she some how got... more nerfed.
Well the good thing about Injustice, is they're aren't going to nerf anyone (outside of infinites and glitches I presume), they're only going to buff. So this encourages me to just use whoever I want, because if they're ass they will get buffs anyway.