What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

D

Deleted member 9158

aquaman almost exclusively, no matter how good/bad he may turn out to be

Glass Sword

Nobody
The number of people who say they are going to use each character.
Deathstroke – 33
Superman – 21
Bane – 12
Catwoman – 15
Green Lantern – 13
Solomon Grundy – 27
Batman – 45
Wonder Woman – 16
Harley Quinn – 42
Joker – 24
Cyborg – 19
Aquaman – 23
Doomsday – 20
Hawkgirl – 9
Shazam – 20
Lex Luthor – 15
Raven – 21
Black Adam – 5
Green Arrow – 31
Sinestro – 22
Flash - 32

Shady

Noob
Everyone shall ride the bat-nuts... I might pick one of the least represented characters too for jokes.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Deathstroke – 33
Superman – 21
Bane – 12
Catwoman – 15
Green Lantern – 13
Solomon Grundy – 27
Batman – 45
Wonder Woman – 16
Harley Quinn – 42
Joker – 24
Cyborg – 19
Aquaman – 23
Doomsday – 20
Hawkgirl – 9
Shazam – 20
Lex Luthor – 15
Raven – 21
Black Adam – 5
Green Arrow – 31
Sinestro – 22
Flash - 32
Wat? There's gotta be more Hawkgirl users!

Snakewise

Warwilf?
Wat? There's gotta be more Hawkgirl users!
I'm surprised as well. I mean, I'd say the height of her popularity would be the JL Animated Series and that's been off the air for a while, but look how popular Raven still is. I'd say her popularity is where it's at because of the Teen Titans animated series and that's been off the air for the same amount of time and she even has to deal with everyone thinking how manly she seems to be.

I'm surprised as well. I mean, I'd say the height of her popularity would be the JL Animated Series and that's been off the air for a while, but look how popular Raven still is. I'd say her popularity is where it's at because of the Teen Titans animated series and that's been off the air for the same amount of time and she even has to deal with everyone thinking how manly she seems to be.
While Hawkgirl has one of the most attractive female faces in the game...though that might just be because we can't see it all :p I love the way Hawkgirl looks, but I guess some people are just going to wait and see before they say "I'm maining that bitch". It doesn't help that she lost to Green Arrow. I know people wanted to see GA gameplay, but we've seen quite a bit, I wanted to see more of what Hawkgirl could do.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Bane? Blackness Adam? Sinestro? Batman? Supes?

Every damn gameplay reveal changes my opinion. But if i had to narrow it down...the Black Adam and Batman....no wai

Deathstroke – 33
Superman – 21
Bane – 12
Catwoman – 15
Green Lantern – 13
Solomon Grundy – 27
Batman – 45
Wonder Woman – 16
Harley Quinn – 42
Joker – 24
Cyborg – 19
Aquaman – 23
Doomsday – 20
Hawkgirl – 9
Shazam – 20
Lex Luthor – 15
Raven – 21
Black Adam – 5
Green Arrow – 31
Sinestro – 22
Flash - 32
No Nightwing =(

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
A week after the game comes out you should make another list of the characters people are using at the time. It'd be nice to compare who people said they would use, and what actually ended up happening.