What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - The Man of Steel Skin in Action

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
ONLY BIZARRO WILL DO!!!!
Bizarro will only do as a character.

Primitive and uncoordinated looking attacks, heat breath, ice vision, and backwards speak.

He would work best as an imperfect clone character, because he is an imperfect clone.

Would be awesome.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Give me Captain Marvel/Classic Shazam. Give me New 52 black Adam. Give me Parralax/Green Lantern/Classic Sinestro and I'll die slightly less pissed off.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
wtf? no way, man of steel is the best movie of superman ever made, the rest is pure shit. No more campy shitty things.
i didnt see the movie, i don't said that the movie is bad, i am talking about acter in the movie it's a 20 years old guy i think, but in my opinion the acter of superman must be more mature like 35/40 years old

i didnt see the movie, i don't said that the movie is bad, i am talking about acter in the movie it's a 20 years old guy i think, but in my opinion the acter of superman must be more mature like 35/40 years old
so, superman should be 35 in a reboot right? have you read the new 52? this thing is based on that. Superman became superman in this movie and you expect him to be 35? specially with all the movies they wanna make? yeah.. to have another actor who only makes 3 movies and then quit.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I said before the game came out that when MOS came out I would learn how to play Superman, and If they released the suit I'd only play with it. I've done both.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
so, superman should be 35 in a reboot right? have you read the new 52? this thing is based on that. Superman became superman in this movie and you expect him to be 35? specially with all the movies they wanna make? yeah.. to have another actor who only makes 3 movies and then quit.
how many movies they can make for superman? once he beat zod, then maybe doomsday, who else are his ennemis?

how many movies they can make for superman? once he beat zod, then maybe doomsday, who else are his ennemis?
dude, wtf are you talking about? you don't know a shit about the man of steel right? first of all, no doomsday is for a justice league movie. Second you have brainiac, metallo, darkseid, parasite, bizarro and of course lex luthor. The next movie won't be the shitty lex luthor you used to see in those crappy old movies, no it would be a corrupt political business man who turns people against superman, specially after what happened in the first movie. Tha plus lex suit and metallo will make an awesome movie. Seriously, aside from lex, every enemy the man of steel has now is stronger than him. Specially brainiac one of the best villians of him. You have plenty of enemys to fight and even destroy superman, to name a few more you have hank henshow, dr emil and cadmus and the proyect superman, hell there are so many villians stronger than superman that is not even funny! Oh and justice league material? black adam, killer frost, solomon grundy, the eradicator, parallax and so on.