What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - The Man of Steel Skin in Action

Tim Static

Adminerator
Today, like promised, NRS released a special video to show off the new Man Of Steel skin for Superman in Injustice: Gods Among Us. The skin is based off the exact new costume worn by Superman in this years blockbuster summer film, but you all should know this by now, and if you haven't seen the new movie, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GOGOGO!! But first, please check out this game play video showing the Man Of Steel facing long time nemesis Lex Luthor by clicking on the link below (once there is a YT link, we'll have it edited it asap!):

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/352603919916085248

Attachments

i think alt is the best just because i think that really superman must look like this in the movie more mature, not like a teen guy in this man of steel :)
wtf? no way, man of steel is the best movie of superman ever made, the rest is pure shit. No more campy shitty things.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Why would you need to buy any other Superman skins when you get the Godfall skin on disk?

Also this kinda sucks because there was a lot of hope that this would be against the Zod MoS skin, as why would you release a trailer for something we already have? Ho-hum guess we will keep playing the waiting game...

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Why would you need to buy any other Superman skins when you get the Godfall skin on disk?

Also this kinda sucks because there was a lot of hope that this would be against the Zod MoS skin, as why would you release a trailer for something we already have? Ho-hum guess we will keep playing the waiting game...
The skin is called is Man of Steel - Superman. If that doesn't prove there's gonna be a Zod one too I don't know what does

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I absolutely love the MoS skin for Superman. Big fan of the character and the movie, it's hard for me to bring myself to using any other Supes skins now, I have them all too...

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
The skin is called is Man of Steel - Superman. If that doesn't prove there's gonna be a Zod one too I don't know what does
I really hope they release alternates for all of the DLC characters at the $0.99 price tag. They didn't do that with the console version of MK9, but need to for this game. Its bad enough there's no Hero Card content for DLC, better give alternates.

Alexandru Pascu

I really hope they release alternates for all of the DLC characters at the $0.99 price tag. They didn't do that with the console version of MK9, but need to for this game. Its bad enough there's no Hero Card content for DLC, better give alternates.
Agreed! MoS Zod which is pretty much a given, a classic MK1 Scorpion, Either Cass or Batwoman skin for Batgirl and whatever for Lobo too.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
screw MOS skins, all I want is an alternate ego pack with Reverse Flash, Bizarro and Knightfall Jean Vallee Batman or Vampire Batman from Red Rain.

Alexandru Pascu

I absolutely love the MoS skin for Superman. Big fan of the character and the movie, it's hard for me to bring myself to using any other Supes skins now, I have them all too...
I used to think the hardest decision was gonna be choosing what character I'm gonna use, but that's nothin compared to choosing between New 52, Godfall and Man of Steel before every fight.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
I used to think the hardest decision was gonna be choosing what character I'm gonna use, but that's nothin compared to choosing between New 52, Godfall and Man of Steel before every fight.
you're not even tempted to use the prison skin aka: pyjama superman?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Fuck all these skins.

Give me a Clark Kent skin.

I want to kick some ass as a dorky journalist.

Hell, give me a secret identity pack!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I gotta admit. His Man of Stell skin does suck. He l ooks goofy..
Look at his big ass head