What's new

Injustice|Gods Among Us - Press Release, Official Site, Details and Interview w/ Ed Boon

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For those just stepping in the door and getting blown away... the Flash just passed you, in case you were wondering. Furthermore, yes, what was rumored for some time now has been brought to us in an official reveal trailer today. To watch the official debut trailer for NRS' DC Universe fighter, "Injustice|Gods Among Us", go here!

We would also like to point out three other things and those are the Official Press Release for the game, the official Injustice site for the game and lastly... to put some concerned minds at ease(?), an interesting tweet from Mr. Ed Boon about the 'similarities' between Injustice and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe... apparently, there aren't many. This tweet possibly confirming Injustice to in fact be a 2D fighter/

dcf1.jpg

Attachments

n9195v

Noob
Game looks sweet, but DC comics is LAME...IMHO. Not trolling, just don't get why these characters are relevant anymore.
Have you been to the theaters recently? They are extremely relevant.

I hope they throw in some mk characters.

Also I'm wondering what the top players think about this. Do they just like the mk lore or do they like the game nrs made?

I hope it's playable at e3!

I for one will be buying this day one! I don't even like super heros. I know bat man because of Christopher Nolan and I know the Flash because of the Queen song.

Damnit....Was hoping for another MK game, not this nonsense. I wasn't a fan of MK vs DC, so definitely not a fan of this.

If this is a 2d fighter, its going to have a bunch of nonsense in the stages like DC did, and it looks like you can throw cars too? I dunno, it looks like they are straying from a tournament fighter formula again.

I could be wrong though, because obviously they haven't shown too much.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
i am totally cool with this being their next game, since I kinda knew it was coming, but was that combat in the latter part of the trailer indicative of what it will be? I'm not liking the gimmicks there so far...

n9195v

Noob
I think it will be tournament viable. NRS knows what they're doing some what. they can have an option to disable stage hazards and what not for tournaments. Also I hope the stage hazards are randomly generated. If they aren't the play my know what stage gives them an advantage.

So this means a followup to MK that addresses the issues and makes it better is not happening. Dude that sucks a lot :(

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
This game reminds me of the dbz game style. Those games suck in a competetive sense (and playstyle sense). Why is any MK9 player excited for this?

Besides, they've given nothing on how the game will work. What's the hype all about?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Is this the first thread on this? I just woke up like two seconds ago, really disorented and not sure if I'm dreaming.

Have they said if its going to be a balanced tournament fighter or just a fun thing to do in between MK games?

Mara

self proclaimed best harley quinn
:p finally Harley Quinn is playable!! ugh wth was wonder woman doing to her!?

Day 1 purchase for me. I don't care if it's not a tournament game, as long as it's fun to play which it looks like I'm good to go. There's plenty of other tournament fighting games to play. It's not like there is shortage of them. I like the Dark and gritty art style as well. Hope it's playable at E3.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
This game reminds me of the dbz game style. Those games suck in a competetive sense (and playstyle sense). Why is any MK9 player excited for this?
Lets hope it doesn't have all that garbage. If what we saw is gameplay though... no real interest.

I wonder if this is what Slips and 16bit are possibly going to be helping refine.

Shadow Zero Kyo

(VSM) Leader of the Tarkatans and I am Shazam
Man I just want my favorite hero Captain marvel aka Shazam to be in this game. Genius netherrealm, pure amazing. This game to main event Evo.