What's new

Injustice|Gods Among Us - Press Release, Official Site, Details and Interview w/ Ed Boon

Slymind

Noob
I'm really excited about this game, apparently, they will want to add stuff never seen befor in fighting games whe it comes to scenario interaction and stuff.

Now, PC please!!!

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
My happiness is that we probably won't get another MK till maybe late 2014- mid 2015.. Thank god! I'll definitely get this for casual play. I'm sure it will be a lot fun.

Game looks sweet, but DC comics is LAME...IMHO. Not trolling, just don't get why these characters are relevant anymore.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.577442,-80.260858
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ten years ago yes but have you look a the latest comics and animated films for the dc universe? they made big changes to the heros personalities . . . i mean superman wanted to kill lex luthor and the fights are a lot more interesting to watch. this is coming from some one who was never a fan of the dc universe back them

DC chars for the most part have always seem really corny to me beside batman. I like marvel characters better, but I pray to god they put my nigga Static Shock and Ebon in the game and I am good to go.

Is it to much to wait for some live gameplay before people draw such conclusion on what engine of the game will play like #haters

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Funny thing is, everyone was crying there were too many patches and now people want a patch.
Because we are very close to having an extremely balanced game but then Kabal, Kenshi and Sonya just have to throw us out of wack. Before it was too soon to patch and now's the time to actually patch when we the community have a more indepth understanding of the game.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
IMO we should show full support of NRS... I mean they throw in free money into the tourney scene for no obligatory reason... They are all cool peeps... They work hard on both MK and future releases... I suggest if any of you only want to play MK then do that , that is fine BUT dont bash Injustice in any form in any public form...

Not saying anyone is bashing the game yet or what not im just throwing this out there now :)

"And Ill end this shit with a fuck you and have a nice day" - Lotto

Improved MK9 gameplay, Cinematic Stage changes, blocking that allows cross-ups, and more unique normals (especially in the air) will make this game the boss.

I wonder if some of those moves shown are X-ray style / Level 3 moves or if they are finishing moves. (Superman space slam, Grundy with the tombstone over the kneeling opponent)

The environment talk form the interview has me worried though.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Oh, fuck it. I'm sick of MK at this stage anyways. I just ordered a new laptop finally so I'll be D3'ing it up regardless. I'll try it, patch ain't coming for this game, and the trainer's complete piss. So, whatever. I'll still play it once a week at casuals though - just won't invest any more time thinking about this game. I'm cool with that.

3rd Strike, SCV, D3 and probably something else. New ventures!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
IMO we should show full support of NRS... I mean they throw in free money into the tourney scene for no obligatory reason... They are all cool peeps... They work hard on both MK and future releases... I suggest if any of you only want to play MK then do that , that is fine BUT dont bash Injustice in any form in any public form...

Not saying anyone is bashing the game yet or what not im just throwing this out there now :)

"And Ill end this shit with a fuck you and have a nice day" - Lotto
Ending with an 8 Mile freestyle line makes this an S+ post.

If this thing is balanced for competition, NRS's collective scene is gonna get HUGE, with MK'ers bleeding into DC and DC'ers bleeding into MK.
Think about the countless DC/comic junkies out there who are gonna lose entire chunks of their lives to this game, and how many people are gonna be drawn to the tournament scene simply by virtue of its roster..

Fingers crossed.

HammerZeit88

Just some guy searching for a main
This game looks tight( I know its just debut trailer, but still). Day one buy for me. I much prefer DC heroes over Marvel. So I am psyched right now.

Espio

Kokomo
If the game is good and fun, I'll play it, alongside MK9 and Soul Calibur, MK9 has only been out for a little over a year, I don't know why anybody would expect this to be MK related.

MK is one of my favorite series, but takin a break and coming back to MK will probably make it immensely better, NRS needs to branch out and try new things and I approve.

If the game engine is similar to MK9, just refined and improved upon, that means we'll get a suped up, really solid MK10 in a couple years I'd wager.

I'm just excited for the roster, I love me some Robin, Ivy etc.

Hopefully they put ClayFace to good use as a playable character or boss, that would be a villian with a unique playstyle, gritty, dark, and creepy to boot.