What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Ceflapod

Noob
Survivor is super fun.

Best mode i've played in a fighting game.
I love it too, played it twice last night and never beat it. Once I see Grundy high up on the ladder I know I won't win, those damn 31% grab combos. How am I supposed to get in with Nightwing???

Saw a batman and arrow clash. Recently. Not sure i they were directly talking to each other like some characters but it was funny as shit.

Arrow: How bout an arrow up your ass?
Batman: Not on my turf. LMFAO.
Green Arrow says the same thing to Superman so likely a generic quote. My favourite has to be Aquaman vs Ares:
Aquaman: "You're not invincible"
Ares: (in best Sean Connery voice possible) "Actually I am"

Survival is the best mode easily. My favorite for sure. Played it so much i'm ranked 2 on the 360 leaderboards using aquaman. Anyone want to try stop my streak?

You haven't played enough matches if you honestly think that's the case.
I haven't it's true. But I've seen the high-level play and I have a brain.

The circumstances in which you wouldn't spend all your meter are very limited. If the effect was the same regardless of the difference between meters, clashes would be much more exciting.

Saitsu

Noob
I haven't it's true. But I've seen the high-level play and I have a brain.

The circumstances in which you wouldn't spend all your meter are very limited. If the effect was the same regardless of the difference between meters, clashes would be much more exciting.
Well your brain doesn't work very well apparently.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
There is no reason I would ever want to a) let my opponent do even more guaranteed damage to me b) not get as much guaranteed damage as possible, or c) not heal as much as possible.
If I feel my meter is worth more than the negligible life he'll gain back from a clash, then I will definitely not spend it in a losing clash. I'd rather hold on to it to unlock much bigger damage in going for the kill. And if his is an offensive clash, I'd rather him waste all of his meter hurting but not killing me, where I come out the other side with meter to burn to not just hurt but kill him.

Saitsu

Noob
There is no reason I would ever want to a) let my opponent do even more guaranteed damage to me b) not get as much guaranteed damage as possible, or c) not heal as much as possible.
Okay, first let's get to how the shit works as it is.

Win by 1 = 15%
Win by 2 = 25%
Win by 3 = 30%
Win by 4 = 33%

First off, you NEVER want to win by 4. That's a colossal waste of meter. You're burning an extra meter for a 3% differential. That meter can be better served later in the match either for either the second Clash, or meter utility for your character. In every which way, that one meter extra you could spend to get the extra 3% can have MUCH more than a 3% difference at any time else during a match.

Winning by 2 or 3 is best, but there's no guarantee the opponent will sit there and let you do it. There's no reason to burn 4 Meters on Clash if your opponent has 1 or less meters. And if they have 2, it's still iffy. Then there's the question of a 3 to 1 matchup. Do you spend it all to guarantee as what you said is, the max amount you can get as it's always optimal. But as the opponent, I have one meter, might as well save it for later when it will make a MUCH bigger difference.

And then once the opponent hits 3-4 meters with you, now there's another issue, especially with fake Wagering around. Nothing like burning all your meter on one Clash while your opponent wastes nothing. Now they have all the resources for another if it goes down, or to simply just get that much more mileage from utility.

The few times where you're spending all your meter guaranteed is A) both you and your opponent have little meter so you might as well or B) You're in Dire straights and if you don't burn it you die guaranteed. After that it's COMPLETELY on the context of the situation.

haketh

Noob
If you're constantly bating yourself into blowing all your meter you're an idiot. There have been times where I'll just chose not to spend any meter when I'm ahead and let them gain life back just to stay ahead int he meter game.

So I want to start learning combos, can someone tell me how to understand the combos on this site?

I'm more of a Capcom guy (I play MK casually), so I'm used to L, M, H, etc... Instead of this 123 stuff.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Went 0-17 with THTB a couple hours ago, good stuff. Never before have I been so utterly thrashed in a fighting game since back to back perfects in Marvel 3.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
I really wish Tom Hardy voiced Bane. I dont think Id be able to hold back the laughter if Banes clash quote was something along the lines of "This will be extremely painful... for you".

Halfway trough the story the reviews talked about how the it was bad but I'm enjoying it so far.

spoiler ahead

I was cracking up when cyborg fights cat woman and she reveals him by pretending to be in a relationship at the end cyborg is like "I'm still turned on" lmao

Then when death stroke fights shazam he says "still a boy"

Also did you guys realize when your good superman and black Adam is throwing cars your killing a ton of people?? Lmao

laudanum09

Darling
So I have a region 3 PS3, a region 3 copy of Injustice, and yet all I see online are US players? I got an Australian once too. Isn't this game supposed to be region locked for online gaming? Is NRS that cynical about the Asian market that they don't even have servers to region lock Injustice to? Or could it be because the Japanese release isn't even until June? But then again I thought Japan was R2, not R3? Confusion all around.

I'd like to play my fellow Asians/SE Asians just like I'm sure people in NA want to stick with people in their region but this is ridiculous. I'd rather get a single game every hour than have hundreds of people I can barely connect to.

Any thoughts on what's going on here with the online play? I really hope my xbox copy solves this issue once it comes in. Yet another gripe with the lovely and hastle free PS3...

Loryuo

Noob
Since there is no official RQ thread i'll post it here.

If you guys run into someone on XBL named "Crazy Clown 101" or "Ckristoff23" , be wary as they are Ragequitters.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Catwoman's alt might just be too sexy.

Also, in the lab I found out something awesome.

Sometimes when you grab Superman as Killer Frost, after she freezes him she'll say:

"You're a beautiful man, I think I'll keep you"

Which is from 0:53

Fucking awesome

You know what, when I first had the game, Random Select on the characters would sometimes choose the alt costumes, but now it seems like it doesn't do it anymore.