What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Saitsu

Noob
What?! His villains are childish and stupid lol, a clown as main villain are you kidding me. :confused:
He used to be the best when he was really a detective against Falcone and Maroni real gangsters with some serious crime,
not some stupid bullshit like the joker and those other carnival mutants, that's what Batman is.... a babysitter in carnival world.
I think joker is predictable as hell, you know the wacko is going to kill and with no reason that's it.
Black Mask and Falcone would be the only reason for me to pick Arkham Origins up and nothing more, i hope they don't screw
up the game again and leave the joker out of it to be honest.
Black Adam and Sinestro are far better villains but they don't get the right light cause joker is overrated!
...I'm sorry, I said his franchise produces solid characters. When did I ever say anything about the Joker?

And Black Adam and Sinestro don't get spotlight because...their heroes aren't very beloved. The hero makes the villain.

Cruz

Banned
Scarecrow is better than all of them.

/discussion
Scarecrow is one of the best freaks but no crime boss...
I think Batman is better of with serious crime bosses like Carmine Falcone and Sal Maroni, some of the best Batman comics evolved
around these two guys for crying out loud!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Scarecrow is one of the best freaks but no crime boss...
I think Batman is better of with serious crime bosses like Carmine Falcone and Sal Maroni, some of the best Batman comics evolved
around these two guys for crying out loud!
They're not iconic. The Joker is iconic.

Scarecrow is better than a crime boss. :)

Cruz

Banned
Here's the problem with crime bosses. They're absolutely no threat to any decent hero.
Superman can take down the clown easy, but when he even touches Falcone he'll beat the rap in court and Gordon would lose his job...
Falcone owns the system in Batmans first years, hell he is the system... Drugs, illegal gambling, racketeering, extortion and arms dealing.
Police coruption, all the judges, unions and Com. Loeb in his pocket even Batman couldn't stop him cause Two-Face had to go
'The Punisher style' to beat him once and for all! A game with Falcone would show why Batman is the Dark Knight and
the worlds greatest detective and not some babysitter in carnival land for childish people that never grew up in their life.

Saitsu

Noob
Superman can take down the clown easy, but when he even touches Falcone he'll beat the rap in court and Gordon would lose his job...
Falcone owns the system in Batmans first years, hell he is the system... Drugs, illegal gambling, racketeering, extortion and arms dealing.
Police coruption, all the judges, unions and Com. Loeb in his pocket even Batman couldn't stop him cause Two-Face had to go
'The Punisher style' to beat him once and for all! A game with Falcone would show why Batman is the Dark Knight and
the worlds greatest detective and not some babysitter in carnival land for childish people that never grew up in their life.
First of all, please separate your posts a bit more.

And secondly, yeah, Supes took down the clown easy. And became DICTATOR OF THE FREE WORLD because Joker fucked with him that bad. Supes is terrible when it comes to psychological warfare but that's a different tangent.

Falcone has the system just fine. In Gotham which was already corrupted to the ground. The problem is, while technically they can't touch Falcone, Falcone can't do jack shit to harm the heroes. All it would be is the heroes thrashing his various bases and money making ventures into the ground until he gives in or gets desperate.

It's an endurance game a crime boss cannot win. The only reason most crime bosses in Gotham get ANYWHERE is because Bruce does not like other heroes messing in Gotham's business.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Booyah.

My thoughts on why cyborg isnt used very much: he takes more time to learn than GL, Aquaman and Batman :( Also, I suck at iafb's.

You don't need iafb's to put in work in Cyborg.

He is very timing dependent though, when you're fighting tough match-ups.

His main plus though is the fact that you cant jump in on him for shit, he has an answer for any kind of jump in.

Far jump in? QCF2(sonic blast), close jump in? QCB1(giant fist), Jumping over you/cross up? QCB2(Upward sonic blast).

One of his more annoying set backs is if you cant consistently get those fireballs out he cant outzone or keep anyone at bay, and NRS seems to not know that forward,back is kind of hard to do when the D-Pad is one piece that you cant just go forward back with without it counting another direction slightly, or that the analog stick is extremely sensitive so it also won't work as well. Same problem with his tackle.

shit is especially annoying in lag it seems.

I'm still sticking with this character.

---

I wish they wouldn't shot shit unless they have a release date, it's really annoying.

If there is one and i'm missing it feel free to correct me.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Who do people think are the best characters against characters who want to get in and stay in? Like Batman and The Flash *will* get in against a zoner...so what characters don't care if Batman/Flash get in?

Cruz

Banned
First of all, please separate your posts a bit more.

And secondly, yeah, Supes took down the clown easy. And became DICTATOR OF THE FREE WORLD because Joker fucked with him that bad. Supes is terrible when it comes to psychological warfare but that's a different tangent.

Falcone has the system just fine. In Gotham which was already corrupted to the ground. The problem is, while technically they can't touch Falcone, Falcone can't do jack shit to harm the heroes. All it would be is the heroes thrashing his various bases and money making ventures into the ground until he gives in or gets desperate.

It's an endurance game a crime boss cannot win. The only reason most crime bosses in Gotham get ANYWHERE is because Bruce does not like other heroes messing in Gotham's business.
I'm done with the 'You have to be ugly to mean something in the Batman universe!'
What's wrong with a normal Italian mafia boss that's completly untouchable in a Batman game?
He would challenge Batman in a different way and diversity is something i want in Origins, by the name itself you
know Falcone and Maroni make sense in the game and i hope they deliver or they will never earn my money again
just like Rocksteady uneless they give me a different good hero game!

Saitsu

Noob
I'm done with the 'You have to be ugly to mean something in the Batman universe!'
What's wrong with a normal Italian mafia boss that's completly untouchable in a Batman game?
He would challenge Batman in a different way and diversity is something i want in Origins, by the name itself you
know Falcone and Maroni make sense in the game and i hope they deliver or they will never earn my money again
just like Rocksteady uneless they give me a different good hero game!
I think they'll live without your money.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Who do people think are the best characters against characters who want to get in and stay in? Like Batman and The Flash *will* get in against a zoner...so what characters don't care if Batman/Flash get in?

Deathstroke's spinning bullshit on wake-up is godlike, or just as a punish or counter too.

Cyborg's grappling hook can help out if you know when to use it.

Doomsday is good at both anti-zoning and anti-rushdown.

Greenlantern and Raven's seemingly instant long ranged grab attacks are probably the best at it, they might get in but they cant jump against you without fear of eating a long damaging combo if you have meter.

Cruz

Banned
Wow, way to be a piece of shit for no reason.
Reason enough! I want Falcone in Origins to challenge Batman different cause we had joker three times in a row now
and if WB fails to deliver then i'm not waisting my money on the joker again cause it's AA/AC all over again and i already
played those two games! My opinion and nobody has the rights to judge me for it!

Cruz

Banned
No, your opinion is fine. How you present your opinion allows judgment though.

And you're whiny and no one gives a shit if you don't buy another Batman game or any game.
Black Mask is a drug dealer and Falcones are also in it.... I win here already so i don't feel the need to go on with this.
But if you think i'm the only one who asked for those two you're wrong, ask Arkham forum how many members my clan counts
and they'll tell you the times they've been spammed and trolled about it.