What's new

Injustice General Discussion

trufenix

bye felicia
There was never any statement they took it out. They just changed it to once per match, and only after you've lost a bar of life.

edit: It was stated pretty early on that they had recorded specific dialogue lines for every character vs every character in the game. No way they were going to throw away all that money.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As of now Harley Quinn, Aquaman and Green Lantern... oh, and Nightwing are looking to be my favs so far. Something about Lantern... even maybe just the way he says "Fully charged!" I love that he floats also...

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I hope Doomsday isn't shown next week.

He is cool and all, but I want to see people we haven't seen before, and I mean that visually.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I hope Doomsday isn't shown next week.

He is cool and all, but I want to see people we haven't seen before, and I mean that visually.
I agree completely. Though Hawkgirl and Raven would be cool. Technically we've seen them, but I'd like confirmation that they're playable.

trufenix

bye felicia
well, it says new character(s), so its probably Doomsday and Hawkgirl/Raven, depending on which of them gets lined up against Cats. It'd be a pretty dick move to not have another girl fight.