What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
That was probably the most disappointing prize when I beat challenge tower.
3 days fucking trying to beat it, and I get a costume for a character that I never use.
Yeah, I agree. They said it was something that you could show off online so people would know you were a badass, so I expected it to be something that you could show off no matter which character you played as. I still think Cyborg outfits for the rest of the cast would've been cool.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I burned out on MK trying to beat the Tower, I did it in the first few days it was released but I was soooo pissed. :(

Down 2

Noob
I was slightly disappointed when I beat the challenge tower also but at the same time I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge tower for what it was. Some of the missions were actually quite interesting and they varied enough to keep it from getting stale. If Injustice has ANYTHING similar to that then I would get pretty hype. What was most disappointing for me was the Krypt. It didnt have nearly as much cool and hilarious things as past MK's in fact, all we really got was damage concept art and Fatalities which could all be basically seen in game without the Krypt.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I'm really hoping Power Girl makes it in as well. She's just an awesome personality.

If Raven gets her New 52 outfit as an alt, I am so in that.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Yeah, the way the white feathers cover most of her face and the color schema of her overall outfit design just looks so completely sick. I would imagine an alternate color for her outfit as being all black and grey, or purple. If it's all black, that's the alternate color I'll be playing with. (I hope they have more than just 1 alt color unlike they did with MK)

Also, the overall costume design reminds me of the Seraphim; Celestial beings in Abrahamic Religious lore. Having done extensive research in that field, and observing the obvious inspiration in the design stemming from thereof (and her overall character design/powers), it should go without saying why I LOVE the New 52 costume. I already loved Raven as a character to begin with, but the alt would make that package so much sweeter.

I understand opinions on designs are completely subjective, but this one just really hits me home. Whether you dislike, or like, I'm going to be playing this one if it makes it in the game; Hoping for good pressure mixups and high-damage full combo punishes.

I hate the feather mask. I think it looks dumb. If they had kept the hood instead, then I would like it, but the feather mask ruins Raven's New 52 look for me. Her's and Power Girl's are just not very good outfits in the New 52.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
She is causing herself to be "blind" to the physical realm, involving herself only in the esoteric and spiritual aspects of the realm she is in. I really like that. It's very Kenshi-esque.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Yeah, the way the white feathers cover most of her face and the color schema of her overall outfit design just looks so completely sick. I would imagine an alternate color for her outfit as being all black and grey, or purple. If it's all black, that's the alternate color I'll be playing with. (I hope they have more than just 1 alt color unlike they did with MK)

Also, the overall costume design reminds me of the Seraphim; Celestial beings in Abrahamic Religious lore. Having done extensive research in that field, and observing the obvious inspiration in the design stemming from thereof (and her overall character design/powers), it should go without saying why I LOVE the New 52 costume. I already loved Raven as a character to begin with, but the alt would make that package so much sweeter.

I understand opinions on designs are completely subjective, but this one just really hits me home. Whether you dislike, or like, I'm going to be playing this one if it makes it in the game; Hoping for good pressure mixups and high-damage full combo punishes.
I hope it burns in the fiery pits of hell and I never have to look at it for the rest of my days.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Paradoxxs - The outfit you posted just looks like her 1st life design.

P.S- The more you hate on it, the better I'm going to feel when I destroy everyone with it online. :)
Feed me your anger and hate!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
That costume is way too busy for my tastes. The cape could have been plain and the outfit feathered or vice verse, both is just overkill.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I seriously doubt they would even put it in the game since almost nobody likes it.
It seems like they're putting in the New 52 alts for everyone (if applicable) since they're trying to give more exposure to the series, so... *Shrug* Seems like a more-than-likely kind of deal to me. ;)