What's new

Injustice - Filipino Champ calls out the MK community, "if we played MK none of you would ever win"

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
TYM uses the "It's just for hype" excuse all the time, but when F Champ says it he is a dick?

Calm the fuck down and have fun with the game. If F Champ dominates every tourney you can still enjoy the damn game. He probably isnt and he KNOWS he probably isnt, but if he does then he will have put in a lot of effort to do so.

Also I feel like the old members are much more ignorant on this topic than the new members :rolleyes:
I agree with :rolleyes:...other than that, Black Adam is out for vengeance.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Most of us in the Mk community are playing Mk9 as our first competitive fighter. I agree with Death that most of us will get lit up by guys who played several different fighters for years. That's mot to say the gap can't be closed. Just that they will have an edge for a while

A win is a win man. Regardless of how early the game was or what patch, he still won that tournament along with Canada Cup.
LOL...he won a tourney when the game had been out like a month and none of the existing top MK players were there except PL. That MK tourney doesn't really count. Sorry!

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
This is why I love TYM. It's way too elicit butthurt and frustration. I've been around since Skarlet was announced as DLC. I've just never bothered making an account.

Slymind

Noob
It's hard to detect if it's entirely serious or just a trash talk to promote things(like UFC). Still i'm not very fond of this kind of attitude, i will watch closely and see how things turn out.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
But that's the problem with these Capcom guys. It's like they have a ready-made excuse. They play the game, they lose, they say the game is ass, and then everything that happens afterwards doesn't matter since they can always resort to "well we don't take the game seriously."

That's true.

Remember earlier this year when Chris G's Kenshi was being hyped up and then after SCR it suddenly became "well he doesn't play this game anyway". Even the MKC was using that talking point.

It's hard to detect if it's entirely serious or just a trash talk to promote things(like UFC). Still i'm not very fond of this kind of attitude, i will watch closely and see how things turn out.
Just look at the snicker on his face before he goes into it, it is for buildup. If he galvanises people into this game just to prove him wrong he has already won and I love him for it <3

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
WTF are you talking about? Justin wong lost to PL when j wong played the game. Nobody remembers the salty rage quit he did when he lost. Gtfo out of here philipino the reason why you guys can't play MK is because you guys know you would get your ass whooped. Just because someone only mains MK and DOA like PL doesn't mean they aren't good just because he doesn't place high in capcom games, IT JUST MEANS THEY DON'T PLAY IT. What an ignorant little fucker, I really hope the MK community really trains hard and fucks shit up. These guys are gonna bitch and moan and then leave the game to go play their original game once they realize they can't win.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
For everyone mad at FChamp, remember this:

-JWong had been playing MK9 at the start, with the rest of us. Who took him out at PowerUp? REO.

-Floe the same. Same tournament, who beat him? *HINT: Look at who is posting this*

-@J360 is the best Iron Man player in MvC2. As I've said for a good while, listen to what he has to say about the competition in MK9 and how free they are. Sabin also.

-Who lost to an Arthur and didn't know why he lost...? (XD jokes)

One thing's for sure, though, like I said...bring your A game.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
the harder game? there's no input shortcuts in mk. there's no x-factor, and well they've been playing the same international players for a good decade now?

Reactions: RYX

coolwhip

Noob
Well most likely need that year to close the gap in general fighting game skills
Top MK players will get used to Injustice far quicker, and will be dedicating far more time to the game as well. You're selling them far too short.

Reactions: RYX

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Edited post to keep the salt levels for that word down. Replacement okay??? :)