What's new

Injustice + EVO + Community: My Thoughts (Very Long + Covers a lot)

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
It's cool man

Probably for the best, We would have gotten in an argument again anyway and then you would have lost your matches and blamed all of them again on an argument you couldn't mentally recover from like you did MLG.

Sounds like that day your jimmies were rustled in a way you couldn't recover while bit was in GF and I was in top 8 and then Evo rolls around and yea.......

Sucks lol

Enjoy your arc
Classy.

"Don't tempt [him] boy"...

....:DOGE

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You're right. Best to perpetuate the process.
And I'm sure there isn't endless footage of you making similar salty statements.
Man, what was I thinking...
Find me one piece of audio/video where I blamed a loss on an argument and didn't give credit

I always have given credit to those I lost to unlike a couple Evo champs.

Again those who post "jimmy rustle " pics usually are the ones w "jimmies" rustled

Finally we have an Evo champion we all can look up to and be proud of

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Find me one piece of audio/video where I blamed a loss on an argument and didn't give credit

I always have given credit to those I lost to unlike a couple Evo champs.

Again those who post "jimmy rustle " pics usually are the ones w "jimmies" rustled

Finally we have an Evo champion we all can look up to and be proud of

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
That teabags during matches, posts scores from casuals online and laughs at the opponent sometimes when he wins? Hmmm

He's a great player but from the view of the stream chat that doesn't look so good...
Ok, so he's not the Dali Lama or anything.

Just by that Tales of Trait thread and what he's doing for the community, Sonic is already my fave Evo Champ.