What's new

Injustice + EVO + Community: My Thoughts (Very Long + Covers a lot)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Injustice at WNF is simply not fun for us anymore because of how many Aquaman we have. Whether or not we could ideally overcome it isn't the problem, the problem is it's honestly never fun fighting against Aquaman.

Would you rather we stop entering altogether and make sure that Theo can ONLY practice online? Would that make you feel better? Honestly we do enter even though we don't practice the game because we DO support the SoCal people who do still play.
Relating this to a game that I still play... if my entire MK9 scene here was all Kabal and Kenshi, I would love nothing more than to play them every chance I get so I can improve because that is how much I love the game.

Not wanting to play a game because it's "not fun" due to whatever it is that makes it not fun for you or your scene means you don't care to play the game for what it is and you have no passion for it (which is why I quit Injustice months ago). This reminds me of the bullshit rules we had back in MKD/MKA days.

@AK Pig Of The Hut You are awesome and keep doing what you do.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Would one be salty, say if one person is flawless with one character or several but isnt part of the FGC community meaning doent participate in dicussions, but just plays, enters tournaments, get shit done by beating the best and then doesnt give the respect to other ppl? if they deserve it? just wondering...

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Ok I get the character loyalist thing, I dont hate that but, LBSH. If you want to be know a as "The BEST player" you have to be flawless with every character, know every MU, know all the techs and fundamentals etc. And to not be afraid to use a low tier against a high tier character. Or else you would be half assing it.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Ok I get the character loyalist thing, I dont hate that but, LBSH. If you want to be know a as "The BEST player" you have to be flawless with every character, know every MU, know all the techs and fundamentals etc. And to not be afraid to use a low tier against a high tier character. Or else you would be half assing it.
....What? You're the best if you beat everyone else. That's it. Doesn't matter if you only use one move or the whole cast. Winning is what matters.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
....What? You're the best if you beat everyone else. That's it. Doesn't matter if you only use one move or the whole cast. Winning is what matters.
True that may be, but if you want to show your skills or all of it why not just do it? inseatd of doing the same shit over and over and over again etc.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
You don't have to be perfect. Just gotta be better than the guy you're playing against.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Best means you're better than every other player in comparison. What you're describing is the "perfect" player--either some guy with way too much time in his hands, or a robot.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Best means you're better than every other player in comparison. What you're describing is the "perfect" player--either some guy with way too much time in his hands, or a robot.
I mean since ppl have alot of time on their hands why not? It would be a stupid Idea, but that what I get the vibe o fthe comments from lol.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
i respect that but i felt it'd be better for those to say it themselves before i drop names

chef can call anton and ask and anton is probably thinking same i am
Just wanted to point out that nobody has come forward and been like "YUP THAT'S ME!" just like I said.

I really don't understand why you thought anybody would, haha.