What's new

Injustice at SCR 2014 Hype and Updates Thread

immediately after wound is out of SCR

lol tym on blast :D
Funny, but lets be clear: some people might have overreacted by saying Sinestro was number 1 in the game, but the real concern with the pushblock tech is less that it elminates his bad matchups and more that it makes his good and/or previously even matchups much much worse.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Funny, but lets be clear: some people might have overreacted by saying Sinestro was number 1 in the game, but the real concern with the pushblock tech is less that it elminates his bad matchups and more that it makes his good and/or previously even matchups much much worse.
How do you know that? The tech has been out less than a day, nothing is set in stone.

How do you know that? The tech has been out less than a day, nothing is set in stone.
If you look in the thread you'll see I made a comment that I'm hopping the nature of the clash and how Sinestro's trait reacts to it will manage to keep it relatively honest, but on paper its clearly a cause for concern if your character already had trouble with Sinestro. I don't really think I should have to bookend that opinion with wishy washy statements like: "obviously I don't know for sure" since I'm hardly saying anything outlandish or overreactionary like "sinestro is broken" or "sinestro is number 1".

immediately after wound is out of SCR

lol tym on blast :D
sinestro got eliminated by 2 extreme rushdown characters, which is probably the worst Scenario to build up trait. but that doenst mean the Problem doesnt exist. we will see sinestro BS winning early enough.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
sinestro got eliminated by 2 extreme rushdown characters, which is probably the worst Scenario to build up trait. but that doenst mean the Problem doesnt exist. we will see sinestro BS winning early enough.
That's exactly the point. Sinestro was supposed to 9-1 every rushdowncharacter withthis tech haha ;)

Take the shitting on other games thing to eventhubs or srk the cesspools where it belongs

Also, please jump off a bridge then burn in hell forever, thnx
You forget EH/GameFaqs dumbasses migrated here because of Injustice, if IGAU wasn't even comic related 80% of these people wouldn't even be here, they come for comics not Fighting Games.

KI was fun to watch.

That's exactly the point. Sinestro was supposed to 9-1 every rushdowncharacter withthis tech haha ;)
9-1 is probably overstating it, but I still think its going to be a big problem for most rushdown characters. The King fight did surprise me.....but Doomsday IMO isn't really just a rushdown character. He and Bane are kind of a unique class of fighting character because of how they're built around armor. Their traits already trumped Sinestros and if you try and pushblock them you're gonna have a bad time.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
9-1 is probably overstating it, but I still think its going to be a big problem for most rushdown characters. The King fight did surprise me.....but Doomsday IMO isn't really just a rushdown character. He and Bane are kind of a unique class of fighting character because of how they're built around armor. Their traits already trumped Sinestros and if you try and pushblock them you're gonna have a bad time.
I know, it's going to be a harder MU. But nothing unwinnable. King just proved it :)