What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Aquaman Reveal Trailer w/ story footage and gameplay

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
HURR B-BUT FAMILY GUY SAID AQUAMAN IS USELESS DURR

lol stfu Aquaman is badass and always was.
in fairness to Family Guy, almost everyone has the perception that Aquaman is pointless... Just put Aquaman in a twitter search lol Thats all everyone says.... But they arent that bright... Aquaman is a boss

insignis

Noob
The more I think about it, I completely agree, can't wait to see what else there is to it and more of that level, it's absolutely gorgeous.
I'm on other side rewatched trailer several times and now think it's his super :D
in the end we can see how Aquaman jumps on Flash and there is water and fish around and then Flash is sticked on a trident and shark bites him. maybe it sounds weird but maybe he floods level with water and it's creatures during his super (can't imagine it on the top of skyscrapper level) oO

SmurfStarr

Thanks 4 Smurfing! Have a Smurfy Day !
Is that black Adam around 0:58 in the right corner ???

edit also hawkgirl at 0:24 and yellow ring person (most likely hal)

and who could the person be at 1:01 with the black boots ?
in my opinion the black boots = Batman

Espio

Kokomo
I'm on other side rewatched trailer several times and now think it's his super :D
in the end we can see how Aquaman jumps on Flash and there is water and fish around and then Flash is sticked on a trident and shark bites him. maybe it sounds weird but maybe he floods level with water and it's creatures during his super (can't imagine it on the top of skyscrapper level) oO

lol oh goodness.

My thing is that it looks like it takes place at or close to Atlantis and that level (which I gather is his throne room looks like there's a lot of glass. I was picturin the person getting knocked through the shattered glass, but it could be his super too lol.

Edit: I didn't notice until someone pointed it out, but upon rewatching this....Flash is being dragged to the shark by a trident so I don't know lol..:eek:.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
But, Aquaman is holding the Flash up with his trident. Other characters won't be able to do that, most characters would have to physically hold up their opponent and likely get their arms eaten by the shark. Gotta be his super.
It'll be weird seeing a shark come out in non water levels then. Like would the person get teleported to the ocean and get hit or whatever, and then get teleported back to the stage they were on? It's either a stage interaction or something in Story mode.

trufenix

bye felicia
It'll be weird seeing a shark come out in non water levels then. Like would the person get teleported to the ocean and get hit or whatever, and then get teleported back to the stage they were on? It's either a stage interaction or something in Story mode.
He clearly summons a giant wave that fills the screen with water, then he probably just beats your senseless with the trident and hold you up for the shark.

I'm guessing that boat is actually just another part of the atlantis stage.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I hope it's just the IGN video, but what is up with these washed out colors? It'd be pretty dull for the actual game colors to be this muted. The bottom image may be a bit overkill, but when I think of super heros and their comics, I think of lots of bright and vivid colors.

Anyway, Aquaman looks pretty dope.

Cruz

Banned
Awesome trailer but one concern, it seem he's tied to the Atlantis map like Doomsday is in the
Fortress of Solitude???