What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Aquaman Reveal Trailer w/ story footage and gameplay

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Awesome trailer but one concern, it seem he's tied to the Atlantis map like Doomsday is in the
Fortress of Solitude???

I wouldnt say so... He fights on land and is chilling with Batman in the batcave or whatnot...

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
I hope it's just the IGN video, but what is up with these washed out colors? It'd be pretty dull for the actual game colors to be this muted. The bottom image may be a bit overkill, but when I think of super heros and their comics, I think of lots of bright and vivid colors.
Anyway, Aquaman looks pretty dope.
Yea, musta been the upload on the video end that killed the color.

Aquaman:
Trailer features lots of melee moves w/ the Trident,
0:10 - trident throw
0:10 - stab the ground and water rushes up under his opponent causing a knock-down ,
0:17 - impale your opponent on the ground (not sure if victory animation or part of a move),
0:44, 0:54 - tidal-wave super, sea life rushes in w/ the water, Flash gets impaled,
0:46 - stab opponent in the air and hurl them to ground on the point of your trident

Atlantis:
This stage is awesome! It looks like a throne room w/ sea-life swimming by everywhere. Visually amazing work!

Story mode:
Clearly Aquaman feels the sea is his jurisdiction and is not happy about Superman. The army of Atlantis and sea-monsters are awesome!

Extras in the video:
0:23 - Hawkgirl and Yellow Lantern (Hal or Sinestro)
0:27 - Shazam appears to be on Team Superman
0:28 - Flash and Shazam alt skin
0:41 -Aquaman alt skin
0:52 - Shazam throws out lighting Emperor Palpatine style (...good...good..let your hate flow through you).
0:57 - Chutulu?
0:58 - Black Adam?
1:02 - Flash gets eaten by Jaws (stage transition?)

My times are taken from the IGN link. They might be different w/ other sources of the video.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Aquaman:
Trailer features lots of melee moves w/ the Trident,
0:10 - trident throw
0:10 - stab the ground and water rushes up under his opponent causing a knock-down ,
0:17 - impale your opponent on the ground (not sure if victory animation or part of a move),
0:44, 0:54 - tidal-wave super, sea life rushes in w/ the water, Flash gets impaled,
0:46 - stab opponent in the air and hurl them to ground on the point of your trident

Atlantis:
This stage is awesome! It looks like a throne room w/ sea-life swimming by everywhere. Visually amazing work!

Story mode:
Clearly Aquaman feels the sea is his jurisdiction and is not happy about Superman. The army of Atlantis and sea-monsters are awesome!

Extras in the video:
0:23 - Hawkgirl and Yellow Lantern (Hal or Sinestro)
0:27 - Shazam appears to be on Team Superman
0:28 - Flash and Shazam alt skin
0:41 -Aquaman alt skin
0:52 - Shazam throws out lighting Emperor Palpatine style (...good...good..let your hate flow through you).
0:57 - Chutulu?
0:58 - Black Adam?
1:02 - Flash gets eaten by Jaws (stage transition?)
nice

I don't think that was a stage transition, I think it was Aquaman'a Super move (I'm Hoping :D)
I think you are right. At first I thought the ground looked like the sea-floor but, on second look, I see some of the same other sea-life as his super. The stage looks like the one we saw in an earlier trailer where Deathstroke was seen w/ Wonder Woman and there was a dead-pan desert w/ old cannons and some kind of temple in the background.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
so in the shot at 0:49 with all the flying super heroes over that base, who do you think they are? it looks to me like Superman, a yellow lantern (sinestro?) and maybe hawk girl to the left, far right figure has no defining characteristics however.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
It's 100% sure it's Aquas super for one major reason
He uses his trident or whatever it's called

Unless he has unique stage trans just for him but I doubt it

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
The shark is probably another stage interaction.
doubt it, hes actually using his trident, which other characters dont have access to. im sure his super takes you under water, just like supermans/shazam take you to the skies. its not beyond the realm for aquaman to stab you with his trident, and then swiftly take you to the sea for some shark chompin action.

Aquaman is playing w/ portals: When Aquaman stabs the ground and makes the water come up under his foe it looks like he is actually sending his spear through a watery portal and the points of his trident is actually coming up under the foe in addition to the water.

OVOXO

Noob
Is that ocean master at 0:52?? Notice that his own men are surrounding him and someone is standing in front of them with fin detailed boots. Also he says,"I am the king of atlantis, i answer to no one". Ocean Master might be on Supes side to gain the throne.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
doubt it, hes actually using his trident, which other characters dont have access to. im sure his super takes you under water, just like supermans/shazam take you to the skies. its not beyond the realm for aquaman to stab you with his trident, and then swiftly take you to the sea for some shark chompin action.
Yea, you can see his hand holding the Trident in 1:01-1:02 on the video.

Cruz

Banned
He's probably an Alt skin with an intro/voice edit but i would love neatherrealm forever for this!