What's new

Infinite Crisis: results, statistics, opinions

7L

Heads up!
No instead you just stand behind me and root for my opponent the whole time. I really have great team backing me up, dont I?

Anyway, this was an awesome event. I kind of suck at IGAU but I enjoy playing it and the venue and how the tournament was run is awesome, so hopefully there are more events so I can level up.

Where are my props HGTV Soapboxfan? I say screw forward dashing your rockets, I'll backdash your main string!

It was great seeing TY at this event too. Maybe you guys will turn 18 someday and be able to stay out late!

The only thing that I'm disappointed about, we didn't get to do the character auction. This would have been a blast but I guess time wasn't on our side. Next time we definitely need to get that going, it will be hype as hell just auctioning off the characters.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Where are my props HGTV Soapboxfan? I say screw forward dashing your rockets, I'll backdash your main string!

It was great seeing TY at this event too. Maybe you guys will turn 18 someday and be able to stay out late!

The only thing that I'm disappointed about, we didn't get to do the character auction. This would have been a blast but I guess time wasn't on our side. Next time we definitely need to get that going, it will be hype as hell just auctioning off the characters.
That's due to MK. Making it free makes a lot of people sign up just cuz. The only thing I'm salty about with the event is that we ran mk and sacrificed a cool event. God forbid we made mk a double elimination injustice would have started hours late.

Next time the auction and mystery game will have priority over mk.

Either we start mk very early, if we have time in between the other events and the main tournament, or at the same time as the main tournament and only top 4 get stream time.

the reason i thought it was un patched was because i felt like my d2 was coming slow and everything felt slow to me, like his dash, and if you rewatch the set i dropped every single combo. but i now know that my muscle memory started to kick in because it was past my bed time and i was so used to ps3 timing, and usually i judge where a system is patched or not by how fast i can machine gun my d2, Grr also felt like it was un patched or lag or something so it wasn't just me Grr i don't know what he felt but i think i found my explanation for why i was saying it was un patched. i also want to apologize to @Frantastic if he is on here, i didn't get to money match because i forgot that my girl had work the following morning at 9 am and at the heat of the moment i excepted you MM without thinking, but if you will be at TFC in two weeks and possibly the break tomorrow if i decide to go, then we can do it then, and i didn't mean to talk trash afterwards, i needed a snickers at the tournament and i usually don't do that.
When I first downloaded mmh I noticed flashes d2 seemed slow too. I checked all the frame data and it all seemed up to date but I knew the d2 was slow. I tested it out in the corner, I could only land 3 in a row, the new d2 can get 6 so it was messed up. I cleared the system cache redownloaded robot sm skin pack and it was fixed. Same thing probably happened to you

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
When I first downloaded mmh I noticed flashes d2 seemed slow too. I checked all the frame data and it all seemed up to date but I knew the d2 was slow. I tested it out in the corner, I could only land 3 in a row, the new d2 can get 6 so it was messed up. I cleared the system cache redownloaded robot sm sling pack and it was fixed. Same thing probably happened to you
idk i still won the set against frantastic so it doesn't matter.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
When I first downloaded mmh I noticed flashes d2 seemed slow too. I checked all the frame data and it all seemed up to date but I knew the d2 was slow. I tested it out in the corner, I could only land 3 in a row, the new d2 can get 6 so it was messed up. I cleared the system cache redownloaded robot sm skin pack and it was fixed. Same thing probably happened to you
So what you're saying is sometimes when you DL mmh it reverts it to an older patch? This sounds like crazy talk lol.

So what you're saying is sometimes when you DL mmh it reverts it to an older patch? This sounds like crazy talk lol.
I'm saying the mmh install was up to date, flash mb lc was still +3, superman breath at 0, but the d2 was slow and not at advantage. Sounds crazy I know

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Well we had good entrants because it was free... let's think about it lol
Thats kind of my point. The tournament could potentially take two hours just because of the sheer amount of people who will enter just because its free. I'd rather the tournament be small and taken serious than large and no fucks given.

Just a slight small tiny thing. You've got my name up there for being one match away from top 8, but you have my characters wrong. I don't play lantern at all. I play batman....and embarrassed myself one match trying to beat darth with aquaman lol.