What's new

Important Notice for The Fall Classic: Bring Your Own Controller and Converter

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
And while I'm at it

@TYM Community if you button check in game (5 min button checks wity your shitty tertiary character) and not at the main menu you shouldn't go to tourneys

I commend Atl at BNB for stopping this nonsense after ak 4.0 where I complained about people taking 14 min button checks . I believe at BNB we had zero in game checks
A lot of times this is due to the game going back to default after you set them in the menu. If they would fix this I would agree.

I will say though people take way too long on in game button checks. It should seriously take you like 10 seconds, you shouldve practiced your combos and shit already.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
A lot of times this is due to the game going back to default after you set them in the menu. If they would fix this I would agree.

I will say though people take way too long on in game button checks. It should seriously take you like 10 seconds, you shouldve practiced your combos and shit already.
no no no no no

this is what you do

This is a pro's button check

1. pick your character

2. at character intros pause game check buttons, shake hands and play

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I might try and get our local TOs to do something along those lines.

I do agree that buttonchecking takes for fucking ever. If the community can tighten that up I think we have a much better chance of making 3/5 a standard(more time).
One minute your telling me to go w the flow

Next min you're agreeing with me

Allowing others to do this and us go with the flow is allowing them to set shitty precedents

be a leader and help me get these stupid habbits out of the community

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

Allowing others to do this and us go with the flow is allowing them to set shitty precedents

be leader else where and stop derailing the thread bby

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

I wasnt telling you to do anything lol

I just said that if someone wants to do a button check, I let them. The only time I speak up is if they are messing around, it shouldnt take more than a minute.

I can tell TOs to try this, but if they dont want to then that is on them. The leaders have to be the TOs, because at the end of the day they are the ones that can change things like that.

Fare ruling without a doubt, everyone should have their own controller and after playing sf on xbox, I saw the difference between the ps3 and xbox for fighting games, so I'm ok with this tourney being on xbox for sure, ordered converters already and me an my bro rdy to go!!!!!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
And while I'm at it

@TYM Community if you button check in game (5 min button checks wity your shitty tertiary character) and not at the main menu you shouldn't go to tourneys

I commend Atl at BNB for stopping this nonsense after ak 4.0 where I complained about people taking 14 min button checks . I believe at BNB we had zero in game checks
I always like to do an in game check just to be sure. However what pisses me off is when ppl do combos and stuff. Just check your buttons and go this isn't combo practice