What's new

I'm Sponsoring 1 XBL Player for FR/WB

Slade

Make It Rain
Holy crap CptXecution

Thanks for having a tourney like this, especially for little people like me. :) I hope to compete in this tourney and your contribution is appreciated man.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
MK_Salivial @Dillmac if you two wanted to enter let me know I'll add you to the list. Plenty of time to decide

Showtime sorry brother lol what I'm trying to do is spread, what I like to call, the tournament bug. Once you go to one, you're infected with it lol. So getting new players out there will help the offline scene.

This scene needs it especially at this point in the game.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Btw count me in. I'll probably just give it to someone else.
Yeah I have a feeling that, for the record, if someone from KH wins (Myself or Cat, unsure if King David is following the same philosophy), we'll just use the winnings to help someone less able to go to MLG Dallas since we live down the road from Dallas anyways. That person can buy us all dinner and alcohol, of course.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Yeah I have a feeling that, for the record, if someone from KH wins (Myself or Cat, unsure if King David is following the same philosophy), we'll just use the winnings to help someone less able to go to MLG Dallas since we live down the road from Dallas anyways. That person can buy us all dinner and alcohol, of course.
This is for Final Round or Winter Brawl....the tournament of your choosing between the 2.

MK_Salivial @Dillmac if you two wanted to enter let me know I'll add you to the list. Plenty of time to decide

Showtime sorry brother lol what I'm trying to do is spread, what I like to call, the tournament bug. Once you go to one, you're infected with it lol. So getting new players out there will help the offline scene.

This scene needs it especially at this point in the game.
Yep, count me in brother.

zaf

professor
I'd like to enter.
If i win this, i will use the tag CX at Nec, which is where i would go =P