What's new

I'm Sponsoring 1 XBL Player for FR/WB

FearfulSnipeZ

Resets are for CHAMPS!
$400 gonna be the difference between you flying to another country or not? Just curious :) Took the UK guys like $5,000 total to get here for 4 of them. That's just to get here.
Yeah but most of us don't even care about the money
Just enjoy the competition :/
Like someone said, if you care that much about not paying someone outside of US/CA just give the prize to the top placing american or canadian an let the rest of us none americans/canadians just enjoy the competition :/

B Pryme

Noob
This is the shit that we need to embrace. Thank you cpt. for this generous idea, little things like these it's what keeps a lot of people coming back.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Yeah but most of us don't even care about the money
Just enjoy the competition :/
Like someone said, if you care that much about not paying someone outside of US/CA just give the prize to the top placing american or canadian an let the rest of us none americans/canadians just enjoy the competition :/
It's a matter of connection issues more than anything, the biggest and ONLY complaint about the people who had to play Madzin was the lag/input delay.

I understand where you come from 100%.

B Pryme

Noob
Also turns alot of people away.
I'm trying to argue with you as civil as possible because I got nothing but love for all my MK brothers. What you fail to realize is that the whole hype surrounding this tournament is the chance to use the money to go to tournaments. If you told captain you would use it for that he would make an exception. Please don't turn a great deed by a great guy into something he didn't intend. Not trying to flame you or anything just reasoning.

FearfulSnipeZ

Resets are for CHAMPS!
It's a matter of connection issues more than anything, the biggest and ONLY complaint about the people who had to play Madzin was the lag/input delay.

My connection is fine with most americans and canadians :/
As is every other european i know :/
You cant just let 1 persons awful connection ruin the chance for the rest of us.

how could something like this possibly turn "a lot of people away"?
Seriously.
Because its America and Canada only

ABACABB

End Of Humanity

but its ONLINE , so there always will be some lag .... even between two USA players or usa and canadian .

Spletty

Grandmaster
You cant just let 1 persons awful connection ruin the chance for the rest of us.

that should never turn people away from the community. A man is giving up free money and hosting a tourney fr anyone to join, so what if he has stipulations? I'm not bitching that this is on Xbox instead of psn. It's still a very generous cause that most would find to be respected, and in turn should draw people in.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
but its ONLINE , so there always will be some lag .... even between two USA players or usa and canadian .
Sorry man. I can see where he's coming from though. It's his tournament- It's unfortunate, but you cannot deny that there is an entire ocean between us, which increases risk of latency activity involved, not to mention an increase in travel expenses.

B Pryme

Noob
Valid points being brought up here. Once again I just wanna say don't flame Cpt for trying to do something nice. He even replied saying he understands, he's being more than nice. Argue but do it with respect and dignity, this was created as a gesture not a hateful thing.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro

But there's more of a chance of connection issues from different continents, sorry I'm just not taking a chance.

I have GREAT matches with f0xy, I'm aware good connections can happen but I'm just not taking a shot.

FearfulSnipeZ

Resets are for CHAMPS!
I'm trying to argue with you as civil as possible because I got nothing but love for all my MK brothers. What you fail to realize is that the whole hype surrounding this tournament is the chance to use the money to go to tournaments. If you told captain you would use it for that he would make an exception. Please don't turn a great deed by a great guy into something he didn't intend. Not trying to flame you or anything just reasoning.
Honestly, like i said bro, most of us dont care about the money.
Just give the money to the top placing american/canadian
MK is dying dude its competitions like this that keeps alot of us into the game
There may not be many more tournaments like these so its just disappointing being left out :/

B Pryme

Noob
I saw we let the euro guys play, if there is connection issues they can still get screwed with the dq which sucks, but I agree with you man if you wanna play you should play money or no money. I like that your thinking of the community and trying to get more involved nothing wrong with that my man!