What's new

"I'm In A Nightmare" -- Batman General Discussion Thread

babalook

Noob
has anyone else notice potential cheapness of his robo bats, sending them out to attack has no animation so no recovery not to mention they cause a lot of blockstun to the opponent. Idk how something like this could be balanced.

HonkyKong

What's up with Killer Instinct?
I know alot of people are gonna hate this, buuuuut, I was hoping he would have the Christian Bale voice. I thought it was really funny. BUT, Kevin Conroy is the only man alive who can give Batman's voice justice.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yo' dawgs, all I know is in a month in a half I am going to be the happiest Batfan on da earf. He lloooks soooooo gooooood!

K.O.E_18 I am pretty sure that was Tim Daly I heard as well.

Yo' dawgs, all I know is in a month in a half I am going to be the happiest Batfan on da earf. He lloooks soooooo gooooood!

K.O.E_18 I am pretty sure that was Tim Daly I heard as well.
Yeah George Newbern sounds EXACTLY like Tim Daly, so I'm not complaining! I'm still sad that they didn't get Clancy Brown to do Lex Luthor's voice.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Four more weeks and I will finally get the character I have wanted in every fighting game ever. :) I can't wait. (MK vs. DC doesn't count because Bruce was ass in that game.)

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Play this awesome game to satiate the urge to play Batman in a fighting game. :]

Ahh the memories.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
How are the Batman, Superman, Flash, and GL threads not blowing up after those epic videos? Batman's double-fakeout-crossup? Insane! Using his bats to cover the use of an interactable? Awesome! I figured these pages would be blowing up with theory by this point.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
We didn't really learn much from them frankly.

I'm curious as to batmans parry. He did it against flash, who was doing an airborne kick. It failed.

That is interesting. In MK9, melee parries all worked, save for low hitting things and downpokes.
Makes me wonder what properties are needed for the parry to work.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
We didn't really learn much from them frankly.

I'm curious as to batmans parry. He did it against flash, who was doing an airborne kick. It failed.

That is interesting. In MK9, melee parries all worked, save for low hitting things and downpokes.
Makes me wonder what properties are needed for the parry to work.
Recovery frames.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Is it just me or does Batman's trait blow? It seems useful for combos, but it goes away right when you are hit and recovers slowly (at least for 3 bats). Just seems like something you'd mess around in training mode, but would never use in while actually playing.

Unless someone could enlighten me?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Is it just me or does Batman's trait blow? It seems useful for combos, but it goes away right when you are hit and recovers slowly (at least for 3 bats). Just seems like something you'd mess around in training mode, but would never use in while actually playing.

Unless someone could enlighten me?
On hit it gives you a free combo, on block gives you pressure.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I didn't know where to put this, but I thought it was cool. I was playing the computer on very hard, and it seemed like every time I called my bats they would mind read me and fuck me out of my trait. His trait extends combos on top of other things. Bit I noticed if I do like 223 b3 ji2 b23 I could get the trait out cause of the b23. But I was dicking around and I realized you can do like 223 b3 trait ji2 b23 release bats grapple gun mb ji or cross up 2 b23. So you can like call the trait mid combo and get the extra damage. You can also do it off of like 112 grapple gun mb b3 trait ji2 b23 release bats grapple gun. I just saw some people complaining about never having the trait out when they start their combos. So, you can do it mid combo! Lol

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Is anyone else scared to use Batman's leg takedown? It's so unsafe on block I find myself forgetting that it exists.