What's new

Tech "I'm Gonna Enjoy This!" -Official Nightwing BnB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Not sure if known, but

Midscreen j2, f213~EF mb, j3, f213~EF, 113 42% (sometimes 41 if one hit of the second EF whiffs)

gets a hard KD, pushes to corner, and then various setups of your choice...

tolate

The Takeda Tech Leech
Staff combo

1f1xxx db2 MB b3 j3 1b1 bf3 (37%)
bf3 doesn't hit but it ends with you right beside them and you have crossed them up, reversing wake up inputs.

@STB Chongo

and also the previous combo can have 112 replaced by 213 for an extra 2% and i think easier timing... just found that lol
33 db1 MB also good for frame advantage if 33 misses :)

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
I think its just Chongo now, tolate. But uhh...

Two things. First, I've started using 113 to quick check people more and it's very useful. If I'm unsure if it'll actually punish, I'll skip the Fury and if it does hit, while they are falling, a F21xxFury connects. Then either j3xxWingDing or b2xxSpark if its in range. I know I lose the hard knockdown but more damage for a quick check. (sometimes you can dash in and end with 113 but the last needed hit tends to whiff)

And second, what have you fellow Dicks been doing in the event you actually land a d2? I'm having some success with timing a b2 Fury into either b2 Spark oki or dash in 113. Am I missing out on some better damage or potential set up?...should I even be going for a d2 or just back dash (or dash under in some cases) and attempt to play footsies?

macro

Eezeepeezee
I think its just Chongo now, tolate. But uhh...

Two things. First, I've started using 113 to quick check people more and it's very useful. If I'm unsure if it'll actually punish, I'll skip the Fury and if it does hit, while they are falling, a F21xxFury connects. Then either j3xxWingDing or b2xxSpark if its in range. I know I lose the hard knockdown but more damage for a quick check. (sometimes you can dash in and end with 113 but the last needed hit tends to whiff)

And second, what have you fellow Dicks been doing in the event you actually land a d2? I'm having some success with timing a b2 Fury into either b2 Spark oki or dash in 113. Am I missing out on some better damage or potential set up?...should I even be going for a d2 or just back dash (or dash under in some cases) and attempt to play footsies?
I do D2 JF2 F213xxStaff spin. I know it's not the best but i like the mixup game after.

Hey can anyone confirm for me if the 50% staff corner combo still works? Did the universal D2 changes mess this up? Or am I just timing it wrong? I cant get Staff spin to come out after D2.

I just want some confirmation before I try to get this combo down. Thanks.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Hey can anyone confirm for me if the 50% staff corner combo still works? Did the universal D2 changes mess this up? Or am I just timing it wrong? I cant get Staff spin to come out after D2.

I just want some confirmation before I try to get this combo down. Thanks.

Still works brother. Keep pounding away at it.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
What meterless combo are you Dicks using from ES b2?

I've got b2 33 EF dash~113 for 27% iirc.

Anyone got a better one?

AssassiN

Noob
What meterless combo are you Dicks using from ES b2?

I've got b2 33 EF dash~113 for 27% iirc.

Anyone got a better one?

- B2, 3~EF, B2~Escrima Spark(for oki)
- B2, 3~EF, J3~WD's(for damage)
- B2, 33~4~Staff Spin(for untechable knockdown)

I'm gonna be posting new BnB's soon, found something in the lab.

- B2, 3~ES, B2~Escrima Spark(for oki)
- B2, 3~ES, J3~WD's(for damage)
- B2, 33~4~Staff Spin(for untechable knockdown)

I'm gonna be posting new BnB's soon, found something in the lab.

assassin, im blanking. What does ES stand for?

Can't wait to see the bnb's. I need some new tech to practice.

AssassiN

Noob
I don't know about you guys but I have been underestimating 113 as a starter and usage in BnB's.
Also found out you can sneak a F2 in some combo's to increase the damage out-put in the corner.

Mid-screen
- 113, F213~4~Staff Spin(26%)
- 113, F213~Flipkick(26%)
- 113, F2~Fury, B2(25%)
- 113, F2~Fury, J3~Wing Dings(34%)
- 113, 33~Super(41%)

Corner
- 113, F2, 113, 112~Escrima Fury, 113(38%)
- 113, F2, 112, F213~Escrima Fury, J3~Wing Dings(40%)
- 113, F2, 113, 113(2nd hit)~Super(47%)

What this means is that 113 is now a hitconfirmable string mid-screen.
When you are going for set-ups(B2~Spark, Staff Spin or Flipkick) you'll lose a little bit damage in comparison to the traditional 113~Fury, how-ever the damage output is greater when going for damage(Wing dings, Super).

In the corner you can replace the 113 starter with B2 and the damage output will remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.