What's new

Question If you could ban up to 2 chars before EVO

Choose 2

• Total voters

ecilA

Noob
What two chars would you select? I would ban Kabal and Kenshi because they take away the basic fundamental and footsie game of the whole cast and tournament majors would be a huge refresher without them.

LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS LISTS
This is actually a little different from the usual lists we see, kind of interesting. I would only ban Kabal because I feel he is the only character banworthy. Every single other character in the game has at least 2-3 bad matchups and 3-5 even matchups, Kabal is literally the only character with 0 bad matchups and 0 even matchups so he is probabaly the only character that should be even considered taken out

Freddy and Kitana. This way Smoke will not win or go even with any characters in the top 10, and I can finally downplay him more freely have a stronger base from which to yell at people for upplaying him.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I'd ban sub zero and Raiden so Tom finally plays a real character for a change.

I wouldn't ban anyone because I'm not a crybaby and I wantbto beat people at their best. If that means kabal so be it. Keshi's also fair, I thought so when I played kitana and I still do now that the blind samurai is on my team.
I'd rather unban kratos