What's new

If the members of your local scene were characters, what would their trait be?

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Elite Goomba - The Endless Salt Road - When 4 is pressed Elite Goomba will proceed to get upset despite if he is winning or not. He will then call everything in the game bullshit distracting his opponent making his 50/50s faster. During cooldown Goomba will proceed to burn all his meter to get in and get drunk when he runs out. If trait is used too much he shall switch to Street Fighter and complain about how bad Dee Jay is.
this is incredibly accurate lmao. ima make one of these soon

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Gilbagz trait downloads the other players frame data and displays on screen the best reversal and optimal combo for each punishment situation for 20 seconds, immediately displayed based on opponent reaction. if a normal is whiffed, immediately the most optimal information of punishment is displayed. has 15 second cooldown. opponent becomes self concious and afraid to act in fear of punishment.

Brian Warner everthing becomes OP for 10 seconds because HE NEEDS IT!

kNarf Combos are impossible to drop for the next 3 combinations. but if interupted during this 10 seconds a rage state is introduced and combos will automatically drop for 10 seconds.

@fishy highs become lows and mids become overheads and lows become mids for 10 seconds. optimal mixup pressure is unavoidable. cooldown 20 secs.

@thunderc0ck all projectiles activate a freeze state for additional combo opportunity for 10 seconds. no cooldown. he plays kitana. [ban incoming].

@uncle isaac takes a snapshot of the game and freezes the enemy for 3 seconds while it uploads to his blog

IIWade3II

Kuff Botal
@BehindTheLight Would complain about not playing the game in a couple months after getting bodied. Palmbeachlegend would turn into a baby. Bizzle should roll and get blown up. ;)

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
HGTV DrFlash44 - Gimmick - The opponent automatically forgets about any setups they have seen before, allowing DrFlash to use his gimmicks that he obviously stole from Insuperable successfully, but he still gets bodied anyway.

OZZYGUITAR - The Nervous Smile - The opponent can not see through the fake smile, talks of not practicing, and rapid tapping of the foot into Ozzy's salty core as usual after he loses, which he retains until he plays HGTV DrFlash44 and bodies him.

G4S Ermacio - Swagtastic Interruption - Ermacio's mashing d1 out of setups he knows he cannot interrupt is successful instead of resulting in being full comboed and his inevitable bitching about how broken WoWo is, until he gets a chance to go body HGTV DrFlash44

Chongo - Downplay - His opponent becomes so frustrated with the shameless downplaying and his strange habit of calling moves with a forward input "F" + normal that they quit the match and go body HGTV DrFlash44
HGTV Soapboxfan the ability to gain a match win in the event of his opponent pausing. Obviously soapboxfan can't get any free wins from his opponent accidently pausing because he is actually good and has to earn his own wins. Of course if he accidently forfeights its automatic game loss though. This trait allows his to play by the rules and gain a win earned by his opponent pausing. Of course this will allow him to body HGTV DrFlash44 everytime now that there is no fear of an accidental pause.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I know Maxintensity25 covered a lot of these...but I cant help it...too much fun. Ive got to double back on some

GGA Wafflez - Altimus Prime - this trait auto activates when Wafflez either says "I rush down hella" or "lift isnt that good". Wafflez must immediately play an alt of his choosing until he loses 3 straight (so three matches after activation). Trait can also be deactivated manually by Wafflez admitting that Green Lantern is just as braindead as Smoke.

Hruza Da Bruza - The button masher - when activated hruza no longer needs to mash on his own with risk of getting blown up. The game only allows d1s to come out when they will interrupt. 15 second cooldown. When on cooldown d1 doesnt work.

GGA Dizzy - footsies - when trait is activated there is no zoning in any fighting game on gods green earth. Fundamentals rule the day. Active for 1 day. 1 week cooldown. On cooldown everyone has an instant air fan.

GGA 16 Bit - debate class - on activation anyone within ear shot must argue that Kitana and Catwoman are top 5 characters. As trait times out (15 minute run time) all parties inexplicably agree with his down playing, and defer to his knowledge as a two time evo top 8 finalist. During cool down (4 hours), no one gives a shit about anything he says, and Tonys is out of apple pie.

GGA HAN - broke tech - upon activation anything han does, from playing black adam, to eating pizza, to playing super contra, to taking a shit, han will discover new broken tech that makes it twice as effective (reverse wipe technology). On cooldown he takes a nap.

GGA MOE30W - throw30 - upon activation all his buttons are mapped as throw. Moe was ahead of his time. He activated trait on release of mk9, and its still active. Estimated trait half life: 15 years

TheTruth4591 - nonsense - when activated, truth spews ridiculous, baseless matchup knowledge with no filter, or a care in the world. Trait runs out when he gets called out ("have you ever seen skarlet gameplay? THEN HOW ARE YOU SPEWING MATCHUP NUMBERS?"). Sadly, we cant tell when his trait has run out.

Maxintensity25 - hollywood - when activated, all his drinks come with a lime wedge. Thats it. Banes trait is so fucking broke he doesnt need anything else.

GGA pimpimjim - smoke and mirrors - when activated, his opponent is completely disoriented and actually believes all of PPJs characters are low tier garbage and he is just godlike. This trait has a hit confirm. If PPJ confirms that his opponent believes in smoke and mirrors, he can activate trait again for YoloSwagMuffin mode. All of ppjs combos do less damage but are swaggy as fuck. On cooldown, ppj dances around like a fucking idiot, making weird noises.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
For my local scene?

Ghostwalker-Everyone presses 4 and is invisible. Last for as long as they feel like using

D':-This trait is mine and directly related to the above. I break down into tears and drown myself in ice cream while Ghostwalker is active

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
For my local scene?

Ghostwalker-Everyone presses 4 and is invisible. Last for as long as they feel like using

D':-This trait is mine and directly related to the above. I break down into tears and drown myself in ice cream while Ghostwalker is active
looooooool.. priceless

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
TheTruth4591 - nonsense - when activated, truth spews ridiculous, baseless matchup knowledge with no filter, or a care in the world. Trait runs out when he gets called out ("have you ever seen skarlet gameplay? THEN HOW ARE YOU SPEWING MATCHUP NUMBERS?"). Sadly, we cant tell when his trait has run out.
I can help. Cooldown lasts his car ride home where he starts getting emo about getting blown up by 16 bit coupled with the fact that he probably went 0-2 at the tournament.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Shadowbeatz trait would be starting a high damage gimmicky set up combo then dropping it and losing.
Jimmy Potato's would be drinking 12 beers and still playing like he was sober.
Lumpy's trait would be intentionally maining a bottom tier character and using that as his excuse to why he loses, eh? (I even used your native tongue)

Jimmypotato, you seeing this shit?