What's new

If the members of your local scene were characters, what would their trait be?

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
So after some offline games with Pig and Lord of the Fly today, we somehow got on the topic of what some of our offline scene's traits would be if we had to think of them as characters. So i thought it would be a kind of cool and interesting idea to see the responses of other scenes or just people on TYM in general. Feel free to go in depth on the actual usage and effects of the trait or you can just be plain and state what it is.

Some examples from Atlanta were

AK Pig Of The Hut - Incredible rage (Similar to that of the Hulk but without the green)
Clint the Beast - Alcohol
Myself - Yellow shirt (Glow like green lantern with extra effects) and Mountain Dew Code Red (Effects similar to banes venom withdrawal and all)
Lord of the Fly's dog - High petability

At the next AK I will probly ask around and try to get an updated list on what we think each persons "trait" is.

EGP Wonder_Chef Sajam DarthArma General M2Dave GGA 16 Bit Blackula

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
MF Slayer - Execution Hinderance - Pressing 4 during the clutch moment causes your character to drop their game winning combo. Success rate of Execution Hinderance increased during majors. (See: Chris G vs Slayer, EVO 2013, Pboard vs Slayer, EVO 2013)

Krayzie - No Fear Top Tier - Pressing 4 causes Krayzie to have Catwoman go 5-5 or 6-4 with all the top tiers in Injustice, but will give Krayzie a fear towards lower tier characters such as Lex Luthor and Lobo.

Tyrant - Spoiled Child - Pressing 4 causes Tyrant to ignore the fact that he has 100% combos, a trait that doesn't allow his opponent to turtle, a 5 frame anti-air, and a great D2, simply because Grundy's Walking Corpse whiffs on a few normals and strings, therefore making him low tier.

Wonderchef - Khameleon - Self-explanatory

Theo - Foxy School of Upplaying - Similar to the Foxy Grandpa 4RH epidemic, pressing 4 causes Theo to assume that post-patch Superman beats everyone in the cast because DB1 (heat vision). This trait is still yet to be further tested for validity come NEC.

Last edited:

GGA Max

GGA 16 Bit 16 bit - The post-tournament bi-polarism, can go from happy about the game to wanting to quit based on a performance at a local

ImNewbieSauce = saucy jack - the cigarettes, the ability to chill and stop making stupid decisions (ie throwing the chair in wayne manor great room over and over because it worked once)

GGA pimpimjim - the early and salty clash (must have 80% or more life), good for releasing short term frustration

The_PantyChrist - the laundry basket, the method of choice for transporting his xbox, tournament placement increased for amount of stolen women's underwear inside

TheTruth4591 - the balls to keep coming and striving for top 8 despite getting blown up by 16 bit when he fails, *salutes*

Hruza Da Bruza - the girlfriend, does better and is probably more nervous when she's watching and judging him

GGA HAN - the ability to make top 4 every week, but still doesn't know the Bane match-up

GGA Fill Pops - nervous-at-end-of-round trait, should probably learn to smoke from saucy jack if he's to start clutching it out

GGA Wafflez - the ability to pronounce words so incorrectly that you have to stop what you're talking about to address him

Maxintensity25 - the in between fights water break, will stand up and grab an unintentionally misplaced water/gatorade bottle in a sad attempt to confuse the opponent

Last edited:

Lilith

Baebality
Oh my I am stealing this for the injustice florida group on fb. Will post my traits soon!

Glass Sword

Nobody
Trepound - Keeping it Real -Pressing 4 will have Tre proform a full screen shout which forces his opponent to listen to him "Keep it real." as he goes on a tangent about how the FGC needs to stop being full of so many "fake" people
BlackestNight (Kush) - Toking - Pressing 4 causes Kush to smoke entering level 1 pot mode which bestows upon him a lack of tournament nerves. Level 2 causes him to become able to upset better players. Level 3 causes Kush to go ham and make epic comebacks.
On cooldown Kush will become overconfident and pick fights he can't win.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
<---- Hyper Sensing: by pressing 4, according to the range, different opaque options of what the opponent can possibly play next would appear on the screen while the time would slow down just a little bit to counter it.

E

Eldriken

SINCE BEFORE THE GAME CAME OUT D: If you were in MK FL chances were you were invited add me on fb and ill add you to the group. Lilith Lianna
I wasn't in MK FL. Where I live at in Florida is kinda far away from any areas here in Florida that have any type of fighting game scene. :/ But I'll add you anyway and hope that maybe this problem gets resolved. =P

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
I have no offline scene. In the UK, our only chance of playing someone is by offering wankers from the side white cider to get a few offline games.

The scene is unsustainable.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Frostbarrier 's trait would give him a new set of moves which are like Bo-Rai-Cho's moves. You know, coz he's fat.
Kabalizer 's trait would make mashing buttons result in any string he's thinking of. He always forgets what the strings are so this trait would benefit him greatly.
@Aysar (he isn't on TYM): His trait would nerf the hell out of the opponent for a few seconds. The cool-down of the trait would nerf Aysar himself. He just wants everyone and everything nerfed to the ground (his own character included), so this would be the ideal trait.

Since we have a Middle East scene now, am gonna add a couple more guys:
coolwhip : I don't really know much about you man, but I would say when you activate your trait a nagging "cool Hwip" would keep playing in the background, and it would constantly chip your opponent until the active frames are over.
Rodrigue - "Nerd Alert": His trait would unleash the inner nerdiness in him making him able to read every move the opponent is about to do, thus making him temporarily invincible.

E

Eldriken

Frostbarrier 's trait would give him a new set of moves which are like Bo-Rai-Cho's moves. You know, coz he's fat.
Kabalizer 's trait would make mashing buttons result in any string he's thinking of. He always forgets what the strings are so this trait would benefit him greatly.
@Aysar (he isn't on TYM): His trait would nerf the hell out of the opponent for a few seconds. The cool-down of the trait would nerf Aysar himself. He just wants everyone and everything nerfed to the ground (his own character included), so this would be the ideal trait.

Since we have a Middle East scene now, am gonna add a couple more guys:
coolwhip : I don't really know much about you man, but I would say when you activate your trait a nagging "cool Hwip" would keep playing in the background, and it would constantly chip your opponent until the active frames are over.
Rodrigue - "Nerd Alert": His trait would unleash the inner nerdiness in him making him able to read every move the opponent is about to do, thus making him temporarily invincible.
I'd like you to further elaborate on Rodrigue's trait. How long does it last and what's its cooldown?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'd like you to further elaborate on Rodrigue's trait. How long does it last and what's its cooldown?
It lasts for 6 seconds, but has an awful cool-down; for 6 seconds the guy would be exhausted he wont be able to move (Rod always needs to sleep for a few hours after an exam because he wouldn't have slept the 2 days before, he would be too busy studying,) but he can still block. Takes yet another 6 seconds to recharge after the cool-down.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Braindead , ever considered mr mileena's trait on me? I mean i do twerk when i get the exams results LOL. As for you, i'd say mind-reading (kinda like my trait on a lower scale hahahaha)
And about me sleeping for hours...yeah try for days.
Eldriken my trait has no cooldown in real life lol I take my academics seriously, just like my gaming :) unfortunately, i get no scholarship for being the baddest kitty in EU :p