What's new

"I win. I always win." - The Official General Zod Discussion Thread

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Hey guys, I've been having this weird issue with the trait grab cancel. I don't know if it's just me, but I can only get it to work if I haven't used a slash yet. It's so weird, I can't explain it. I can do it consistently on the first try of f2xd4, but it won't work if I did a 4 beforehand lol :confused:.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
1 useful and 2 useless videos for fun:

Trait reset 50/50

Glitched high/low/high mix up

4 bar combo for fun (Might be worth it to do a string in to "MB b3" if the cancel version also gets extra damage in the patch)
So you're just showing the hard knockdown into 50/50 option right ?

I like this a lot and do it a lot

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
SimSim
AK Pig Of The Hut

Found these after watching your tech and treat video, and didn't know if it was public knowledge or if it belonged in its own thread. I'm using his parry to build meter. Using the flame carpet glitch, you can do another MB Ground Blast and then in a short time frame, are able to activate this with a parry, or a MB BF3. Neither you or the opponent can move or attack, so you win by default if have the life lead. Tested this in an actual offline match, and it seems to work on every character on every stage.
4:34

I hearby dub this the salty tantrum glitch

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
SimSim
AK Pig Of The Hut

Found these after watching your tech and treat video, and didn't know if it was public knowledge or if it belonged in its own thread. I'm using his parry to build meter. Using the flame carpet glitch, you can do another MB Ground Blast and then in a short time frame, are able to activate this with a parry, or a MB BF3. Neither you or the opponent can move or attack, so you win by default if have the life lead. Tested this in an actual offline match, and it seems to work on every character on every stage.

Cool stuff:p As pig said, I expect it to be gone tomorrow, but who knows! I believe it's the same underlying glitch that makes your stuff glitch as mine, but different variations.

About the Zod skin trailer:
-They are showing Zod doing b12 xx MB zod balls on Superman, which does not combo in the current version! Stealth fix?
-They also show MB gun->Zod charge (There is no combo counter, but maybe, just maybe it implies more + frames on MB gun?

I would be very provoked if they choose to use a "broken" combo to show of the new skin, if it's not fixed in the patch haha!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Cool stuff:p As pig said, I expect it to be gone tomorrow, but who knows! I believe it's the same underlying glitch that makes your stuff glitch as mine, but different variations.

About the Zod skin trailer:
-They are showing Zod doing b12 xx MB zod balls on Superman, which does not combo in the current version! Stealth fix?
-They also show MB gun->Zod charge (There is no combo counter, but maybe, just maybe it implies more + frames on MB gun?

I would be very provoked if they choose to use a "broken" combo to show of the new skin, if it's not fixed in the patch haha!

every time superman does f23 it switches angles! argh!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Maybe I should have mentionned this. The reason I didn't was because I wasn't sure if it was a Zod specific glitch or Watch Tower specific.

I once had the Trait glitch to happen on the right side of the Watch Tower agaist a Bane and it caused me to be stuck in the corner, inside the control thingy and I couldn't move. Oppenent was there he was also immobilized for a few seconds while Enkidu keeps attempting to grab him and couldn't. He then does a Charge and hits me. He was free then but couldn't hit me with anything but Charge and my life was getting drained but I still couldn't move untill he did enough charges to somehow push me off the corner.

I couldn't redo the glitch I tried.

Noob
Waiting patiently for that stream... Anyway is there anyone there that will be getting that MOS speciall Ed ? just curious

MOS Zod, damn im so gonna play the hell out of that skin

Colonel-Gilgamesh

I wonder if the community will view that skin as the best 'free' skin. Beat Luchador and Classic Ares hard, but hard to tell with Cyborg and John Stewart skins. And whatever the hell the other ones were. Containment Doomsday

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I wonder if the community will view that skin as the best 'free' skin. Beat Luchador and Classic Ares hard, but hard to tell with Cyborg and John Stewart skins. And whatever the hell the other ones were. Containment Doomsday
Containment Doomsday is the worst. Reminds me of how his Oki game got weakened when that costume came along.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

To anyone watching the patch stream

They just did notes on Zod a bit ago and I missed it. How bad was the damage normalization?